What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

KingDub

Hey whats going on Zoo.. nice to see ya around bro and im loving the plants.. i bet that g13 x diesel is good...

THoC

Excellent looking grows ( as usual ) Zoo! WHat a beautiful assortment of smoke you must have!!!

Hope all is well with you. Be good bro.

cheers

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
what up zoo :friends: fuck the haters, serve em cyanide kool-aid on the rocks with a backhand chaser. you think if you made seeds out of the og x white that the problems youve seen in the plants would show up again?

Z

zoolander

Sorry for the lack updates guys and thanx for the good words and heres a few more pix and I'll post more soon . the first is the SR 71 Purple Kush then A G13 / Diesel and one of Raskals OGK x AGK and I'll tell ya these pheno's are beautiful but I got rid of the OG phenos

Next is the AGK pheno from Rascal

And one of Heads G13 / Diesel and I'm not sure if this one gets to stay yet

Z

zoolander

What up BMan ? I was hoping for the Rez Betas by now but looks like I gotta start some other stuff soon

Z

zoolander

Thanx As Always my friend's and her she is Hazy at day 35 even thiugh I think ya seen her already

Grizz

Veteran
Zoo Im sure ya got to be running out of seeds by now, lol..I still have a few packs of thunk if ya need some...

Z

zoolander

Thanx guy's and I have alot of pix I still need to put here at IC .

Whales I'm just going into Drop the Rez Chem Bx1 , Elite's Ultimate Chem , Elites Chem x ? ,Elites Lemon Larry OG and maybe one or two others for making some X's but I think I can fit thunk in also LOL

Grizz

Veteran
alrighty then, will tie them to one of my pigions , keep a look out for him. I also got the chem bx1 going bro. hope I find that chem pheno

Oscuridad

Hey Zoo hope you have good luck with the EG gear, we did an Ogers x LemonThai a year or two back and loved it.
Keep up the excellent posting.. I always enjoy your threads man.