What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YUKONS OUTDOOR TRASH CAN SCROG

NOKUY

Veteran
aight a quik update

i finally fitted the scrog screen in...i waited til they hit the top of the can tho.

i added sum extra worm castings today too...and fed them sum tiger bloom and a bit of seaweed

the screen is the same as in my cab...just a bit of livestock fence...this piece is folded in half to fit.

in my cabinet its just solid square piece

stay posted peeps :wave:

D

dankiestog

looking GOOD...thanks for posting yuk got my mind going...great idea

Man nokuy that is a awesome idea! mannn lucky caveman you i've always wanted a place in the hills i'd pick a place in the hills over some beach front property!

you scrog everything man! cant wait 2 see another great grow from yah best of luck and wishes +karma

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Yukon, it'll sound like I'm just making this up, but I *almost* did that same thing this year, but without scrogging. In fact, still may do it. My plan was to keep them small by putting brand new seedlings in about July 15... they should get about 4 weeks veg and start flowering about Aug 15... then shouldn't get any taller than the top of the trash can.

My plan was to paint the inside of the trash can white. I may have to put that into action, you've inspired me brother! As you have a few times now. :) You rule. Maybe I'll do it with a couple of your ThunderfuckinBlockheads as a tribute!

Have fun and stay safe.

Dig

C

CheifnBud2

NOKUY said:
very good idea on the trash bag...I'll def. do that next time if this works :wave:
Remember to tripple bag it or that idea will fail miserably (Soil is heavy).

Sweet idea, ive had it myself a couple times when thinking about having pots for huge plants the only gripe i have with it is the plastic gets really hot during the day, and the temps where i am already get into the 100's so the plants would prolly die during the heat.

qwerty

Awesome idea put into work Yukon. I will definitely be watching this grow!

I may like to try this in the future.

:yes:

NOKUY

Veteran
Aight guys...time for a long overdue update (I know some of you have been patiently waiting) :wave:

Well lets see...were at 3 weeks flower, and I did a bit of trimming and training today....seems like they may be about done stretching which is nice because Ive been able to keep them deep in the can.

Still throwin' the lid on at 6pm like clockwork, and pullin it off at 10pm when its totally dark.

I've been feeding them small amounts of FF Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom, and a bit of seaweed.

Buds are right were I'd expect them @ this stage.

Ok ...enuf blabbin' heres some pics I just took:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
hey there Yukon, nice to see some updates and it looks like the gals are really starting to take off for you. wish you a bountiful harvest and i will be watching for you to update this thread.

clowntown

Veteran
Sweet! Can't wait to see that bucket filled with colas! You'll probably need to water it through a hose dropped down to the medium level, when that happens!

Teh_Baker

Mmmm Boy!!! Those are looking good there Nokuy. Looks like you are gonna have a nice full, and even canopy. Looks like they might even stay in the can too. Doing great work there, keep it up.

Teh_Baker

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
yukon
howzit muh brother..?? hope all is swell.. Man that looks fooking awesome brother..
I cannot wait till nugsz are a frosting. I'll tell ya this id have no problem picking that trash or sticking my head in it looking for muh aluminum cans... :wink: ill bbl to peep some canopy.. peace..

sack

SuperStoned

I must admit i wasnt exactly sure it would work when i first read the idea, just wasnt sure enough light would get in but of course i am wrong.
Looking really good and Stealthy cant wait to see what she can do!

G

NOKUY...awesome idea ..very innovative...thx for sharing it with us..peace BL

Latest posts

Latest posts