What's new

WV Grow 2006

Tirs

CCronik if your looking for a later finishing stoney bud that will knock you on your ass and is mold resistant you might want to try romberry. Vic High called them mold resitant and a good outdoor plant, I ordered f2s off cbay years ago but they never came :frown: Anyway those are long gone but reeferman has his version available.

Last edited:

CCronik

Id say I got about 7oz from 2 small maroc plants and the bigger one in my pics. .Maroc was def up there on the potency but the Rox has a lingering buzz that lasts like 5 hours. I saw somewhere on the female seeds site that its a main stem style plant so no there not huge plants but i think if put out when it was bigger it would do alot for them. Maroc is fully budding by July when most plants are in their vigorus veg stage. Im thinking about going ahead and ordering the Medicino Madness and just put clones out this year. Like Tiris said no point in hauling water and soil for a plant that im going to pull

Who makes Shaman? Dont believe ive heard of it

Last edited:

hamstring

Veteran
CCronik
Shaman is by Dutch Pasion.
"This is our former variety Purple/Skunk. This variety is a hybrid (F1) of Purple#1 and an early Skunk. About 50% of the plants turn purple during flowering. The variety is 87,5% Sativa and 12,5% Indica. "
THC = 13.7%, CBD = 0.4%
Flowering period: 8 - 9 weeks
Harvest time outdoor: 1st week of Oct.

It may say 1st week october but the stuff with good sun was done Sept 1st. I could not believe it.

I did a google on Maroc with very little info found on prue Maroc. I saw many crosses but no prue Maroc. Who can you get it from?

I have been reading about Medicino Madness. Looks like a good choice. I was looking at Mango also but not sure what finish date may be. I have heard any where from end of Sept. to mid Oct. Very ify for my climate.

CCronik

Its from Female Seeds the strain stablity is the highest they have for outdoor seeds. I trust them i stressd a few plants pretty bad during transplanting and still no hermies. Check out the Female Seeds form on here ive got a thread about maroc in there. Im still yet to find out the lineage of Maroc but im going to amsterdam this winter and hopefully ill be able to meet up with someone at FemaleSeeds. If i hear something ill let you know tho.

G

:respect:

CCronik said:
11864P1010517.JPG
Wish i coulda had something in this pic to get a scale but that bud is about aslong as my forearm and almost the girth of a 2 liter bottle.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im also very interested in the Maroc but not a female only version.
Other non-fem versions ive found didnt have that described earliness.
Anyone knows if its possibel somewhere to buy non-fem versions of Female Seeds?