What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Win x5 Seeds Fastbuds Banana Purple Punch Auto Cannabis Seeds on This Post

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Phoenix-Cannabis-Seeds-7.png

Hi folks

Just quickly dropping in with a 'fast' note to make you aware of our next giveaway!

As you currently get a free Fast Buds Seed with your orders at The Vault we thought we'd do a cheeky wee give-away for you.

If you want to win a 5 pack of Banana Purple Punch Auto Seeds simply let us know below why you'd like them and/or give us your experiences of growing FastBuds if you have any.

There's more information on this blog post >>> https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...banana-purple-punch-auto-cannabis-seeds-promo including all the terms!

Good Luck

#TeamVault

Ringodoggie

Premium user
FastBuds has been a staple of mine since I started growing autos. I just finished a Mexican Airlines and an Orig Afghan Kush. And, I currently have an Orig. Sour Diesel and an Orig Chem Dog growing.

Never a complaint and a 100% germ rate.

Thanks for the promo The Vault and thanks to FastBuds.

Piecho

No experience with the company so far, but sounds like good idea for balcony grow for this season. Did hear good opinions about the terpend in this strain.

Latest posts

Latest posts