What's new

wild in the caribbean .

bannana man

i have been off line for ages so i missed this thread .what a awsome place cant wait to go back and see if the mantis x kalishnapple do well for him .,hay ganja buba you aint left any pics for me too post lol hehe heres some up close pics of some of the lucia herb ,,

Ganja baba

Veteran
Ganja Pasha said:
I have, Purple Afghan, it's 10 weeks indoors, sativa heady high, not very indica at all, and very purple:

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

Drop me a txt or a msg mate and I'll make sure you have the PA genes to take to the caribbean!

yes mate they would love her , you still got beans ?

G

I have a very small number of beans left, but I trust you to reproduce them. I can sort out male and female PA clones for ya too.

Ganja baba

Veteran
Ganja Pasha said:
I have a very small number of beans left, but I trust you to reproduce them. I can sort out male and female PA clones for ya too.

when i see your photos of your purp all i think of is purple pineapple , lets get it on mate , ill f2 the afghan so its saved in big numbers and get crossing with shimla pink =krow shim and pineapple jacks cleaner ... ummm

G

Sure man, I'll have to deliver the cuts n seeds to you in a couple of weeks.

Ganja baba: some trop purp i'd love to share.

Ganja baba: some trop purp i'd love to share.

here's some pics of a few of the purp's i have in my genetic index. I would love add too the gene pool in you island paradise.

GK from DJ short with mute gene.

Seed's, pollen,....

Grow for all the right reasons, Peace. GF

ndnguy

Awesome thread and pics,can you tell more about the Gum your friend made ,what is it and what goes into making it???...ndn :wave:

G

Gum is the name Jamaicans give to finger-rubbed hash, so proably the same thign in St Lucia. The strongest hash I ever bought was from an old West Indian fella in Bradford in 1996 or 7, it was a very black, sticky lump that he called gum, I remember I could only walk in very small steps and could barely get my legs to work after a good session smoking that stuff, took me over an hour to shuffle the half a mile home!

I love finger hash, here's a piece I made a couple of weeks ago while trimming my G13 x OG Kush.

Styles P

aww man all these photos bring back memories. my best friends father is st. lucian. i went with them on vacation a couple of years back. stayed with his family for 3 weeks. all the locals were super friendly. i remember that guy that sells fruit from his boat he was docked at the same marina as my friends familys boat. and the pitons were amazing i climbed the one. never thought i would have made it to the top. but man was i glad i did the view was absolutly beautiful. there were humming birds and the biggest mango tree on the island the fucking thing was so big. the only green i could score though was shitty tourist weed. but looks like u had fun cant wait till i go back.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Bump! what an epic trip ganja baba. Thanks for the pictures and back story mate. Are you still involved out there?

Ganja baba

Veteran
Bump! what an epic trip ganja baba. Thanks for the pictures and back story mate. Are you still involved out there?

yes mate , i am lucky in that my planter friend used to live in Canada for a while and got some growing skills from there and understands much more than most on the island , we spoke a few months ago he has lots of seeds for me to collect , thais , locals mixed with my pursang and even some agent orange crosses . best of all they are growing the true lambs bread and all though its inevitably getting watered down in there main crops they have the pure on the top slope that doesn't get pollinated by the wind . he still has a good 50 seeds of the original 1984 westmoreland lambs bread i gave him , i only have 10 lol , need um back but he has them growing all so able to get new lambs seeds .

cant wait to compare the pictures of the main crop from years ago and the ones they are growing now . will be back before the years end

Rolldaddy

Ganga Baba,

Nice treez! I have a question for you that maybe you can help me out with. What is your experience growing treez next to the ocean? Can the plants go right into the ground? Question 2 if for instance they were in their own large containers to avoid the local soil how do you think the ocean Breez would affect it?

Thanks
RD

Latest posts

Latest posts