What's new

why bubble later when you can BUBBLENOW

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
You believe everything you hear? Sorry you're wrong HE DOES NOT HAVE A PATENT ON BUBBLE HASH BAGS LET ALONE THE PROCESS OF ICE WATER AND BAGS. The ice water extraction method using bags was not invented in Mendo county period. As it CLEARLY states on his site, he patented that particular machine, nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Gotta say big respect to Mila ... Lovely Lady///

Gotta say big respect to Mila ... Lovely Lady///

Nevermind ... all this chatter ...

Bubble ... Keep up the work man ....
Innovation is as good as a unique idea ...
only you have to have the respect for the original idea
I think some people just want the lowdown on what happened and how you came to make a bubblebag

but to be honest ...
I like your approach and find nothing wrong in making a commercial product ... but I also hope that dosent hold you back from fresh and more inventive ideas ...
Hopefully something totally unique and in our favourite matter lol ...

Peace man :joint:

Last edited:
C

Chamba

I just had a quick glance over the Patent.,..actually, I came across the same Patent years ago......that ice water Patent itself covers everything..as do 99% of all patents! ..they claim every possible side of it and then some, including the kitchen sink!...often that's a mistake as it can leave the Patent open to a challenge in court. Many a patent holder has sued a company only to lose in court and have his Patent cancelled if it is in any weay not rock solid

the patent was granted in 2000..he's certainly taking his time to chase infringers isn't he!...wonder why?..(btw I'm no Patent expert and don't know the background of this at all...so take the following as non-expert musings and guesswork) the probable reason the Patent owner hasn't instigated civil action against those he feels are infringing on his patent is due to the fact that the patent itself in this case could easily be challenged due to "prior knowledge" (it's common knowledge that "Sadhu Sam" invented the ice water process decades before this Patent was issued) which would render his law suit as frivilous and useless and may end up leaving him open to a Patent challenge and he'd end up losing his whole Patent or part of it......people in glass houses and all that!

the section of the claim of his Patent that could be used against Mila etc is already published info ..iow common knowledge and should not of been Patented...and so would not be used successfully in court.....

just because a patent is granted does not in any way make it bullet proof in court, far from it..the USPTO will grant patents in some cases for the weakest or wildest of claims that a judge or jury would see thorugh in two seconds..but of course his lawyer would advise him otherwise (as lawyers do...call me biased, but I have the opinion that all lawyers are lower than shark shit..anyone beg to differ??..no one? ..hmmm .. thought so.. lol) ...who would win? the lawyers of course, they never lose ......lol

taking a company to court is usually the last resort if the patent is solid and bullet proof ....but it still has risks and high costs....a smarter operator would firstly contact the "infringers" in an aimicable way and negotiate win-win arrangement.....that way there's no lawyers to feed, the Patent is untouched and the licensing royalities start rolling in immediately...if that doesn't work then attempt the lawyers letters, threats route etc on your downward path to help pay your lawyer's new top of the range 2006 Porche monthly lease payments

having said that ..in this case, if I was Mila and was being sued by this Patent holder and couldn't flick him off or wanted to negotiate an amicable settlement then I'd fight it and win and he'd have to pay my court costs....then I'd go the USPTO and challenge his patent and make him lose that too....see, there's risks on both sides..

and the Patent holder telling some guy that he was going to sue Mila was stupid and ill advised...and that same guy opening his mouth on this site warning mila that a suit was in the works was an even bigger mistake...as it takes away the element of surprise among other things etc ..oh well....spilt milk and all that,,,,,

Last edited:
C

Chamba

what the Patent holder should do is re-apply or modify the existing Patent, making it rock solid and then do what he has to do

or bluff along with the existing Patent the way it is and ask for a reasonable lic fee...which would probably be refused on the advice of Mila's lawyer as the Patent is weak in those specific areas ( cos if I can see...then a creature lower than shark shit would easily spot that in NY minute).....

so ....so much for the law suit....sleep well tonight Mila, you alledged Patent infringer you!

now, if Mila came out with a ice water contraption based on the funnel concept similar to an exisiting Patent then that Patent holder/owner has very good grounds for a successful law suit..but until then......la-de-la

Last edited:
C

Chamba

my other advice to the funnel Patent holder is get a second legal opinion from a Patent lawyer before leaving himself open to attack

and to look at the mainstream companies (chemical, perfume, lotions etc) and look into if the funnel concept is being copied..because that's where the Patent is solid as far as I can see...though some expert in that area might beg to differ

Last edited:

bubbleman

Veteran
wow more hatred, look i never claimed to INVENT the mini washer, i just said it was a new concept for freshheadies. TO US ITS NEW. we have never sold it before so its new to us. People have been using washers for years to make water hash, all i did was jump on the wagon of helping turn people on> REmember before i started selling the bubblebags very few people knew about it. IN fact water hash was called ice hash. I coined the phrase bubble hash in order to create a new word and start my own marketing. I dont think anyone has been disapointed with their bubblebags, and i figure its a free open market, why can't i sell mini washers to?
in the end, i care not what the haters think, but i would like you guys to give your head and shake, and try and think of any other product in the world that there is no competition for?
it doesnt exist.

peace
bubble man

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey i should also add that when i first started doing the bubble bags within one year of the ice o lators hitting the market, That we immidiately added a third bag, ie the 25u, and then eventualy a 45u bag as well> This was considered to be laughable by mila and her crew, and it was mentioned by many from within her crew that i obviously had no idea what i was doing. As with her two bag system at the time the smallest micron bag was a 69u. WHich left a fair amount of bubble going down the drain.
I am happy to say that since those days, she has decided to ad more bags to her kit. NOw we don't go around yelling that she's copying, hell no, she finaly figured it out, and is now offering it. Its not about US in the end, its about the CUSTOMER. and what they want. thats how business works. supply and demand. I have no idea why you want to hate on me so hard, as i never claim to invent water hash, in fact if you ever saw my posts on og, i was always trying to get the history out on the whole scene, and if you know the history you know it doesnt start with mila.
Now with that said, try and lighten up a bit, if you dont like my product no problem, by one from mila, but trying to convince everyone else? that seems a little trollish.

peace
bubble man

bubbleman

Veteran
yes everybodydoesit.com does have them for sale . THey will also be carrying the bubblenow once we get them to the UK.
As for the extra bags, you can go on dissing all you want about the bubblenow being the same as the bubblelator , but you are certainly not going to convince many people that the extra bags in the bubblebag kit are a joke. They are well worth their weight in gold, of that i can attest.
anyway i have wasted enough time with someone who clearly opened up this account just to troll. 15 whole posts and half of them are in this thread.
Give it up, and if you realy have something to say to me, by all means meet me in the live chat room right now. i am there.

peace
bubble man

kneehigh

Eddnflo chill out man. Why are you so mad about this? And why do you post 5 times in 3 minuets? (your trying to change the vibe of this thread) Smoke a joint and chill out. If bubbleman was selling a product that didn't work then you can get mad. But it works grate and I will be buying one from him. Or buy 100 of these washing machines yourself at volume and put anything u want on it for a label...hell open your own store. BTW I don't throw my money at people who are dicks. Bubbleman is respectful despite the fact you are attacking him, just the type of man who deserves my patronage.

Its clear you have some other interest in this then just being some angry little man. These boards do not exist to slander. Keep it positive or at least respectful

peace

kneehigh

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Well if Bubbleman didnt come out with his then there would be no competition and there would be no improvement on the products in question. Im sure there is some dude in the middle of nowhere using and old washing machine the same way, why arent you going there and bitching at him about copying Mila? Would you rather there be a monopoly on the industry? Competition improves the industry. If you dont wanna buy Bubblemans new toy then DONT BUY IT!!! I like pepsi you like coke. What do you accomplish by telling me that pepsi is crap because it came after coke? None because Im gonna drink pepsi over coke no matter what just like you drink coke over pepsi. If you are bored go outside and be active dont come on here stirring a bunch of shit that will just get thrown out anyway. :joint:

Now....Bubbleman looking great. I saw Mila's product in the dam on TV. I didnt quite understand it very well. Yours looks a lot simpler to me. Cant wait to try one out. :smile:

G

Since i started smokin and having been around live plants here and there,my 2 best invesments since i started puffing are-1.My 1000 wtt HPS,lol and 2. My BubbleBags :woohoo: .This troll is undeserving of any time or effort,just sad little people with bad lives that we should feel sorry for, instead of pointing out his many faults :moon: .I think theres more to who this troll really is and more to the reason hes flamming and just plain disrespectful, and it sucks that such a person has tryed to ruin what is a sweet thread.But its the internet and no matter how much you want it to be easy going and smooth theres always the bad seeds/ black sheep/kiddies trying to get a kick from trashing others(and you know the way people act on the comp,they are the same way in real life :badday: ).As for only needing a work bag and two others,yeh that can work but theres not only two sizes of trichs heads and because of that i have been adding bags to my 3 bags set and it just keeps getting better n better with every bag :woohoo: i will never be without my B Bags and i thank BubbleMan for turning me on to them :respect: ,like he said,Hes a true head first but heads also have to eat so let him do what he does and you do what you do :chin: whatever that may be :confused: .Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed :wave:

hm
Gypsy is a asshole,rezdog is a ass...,RC is a ass....,bubbleman is a ass...,because they making money??!
what the F+ck is wrong with you guys??!
i would like to make some money,too,if i could and sometimes i do!
and everybody who says,they don´t want to make any money is a big fat liar in these days!
i hope you guys make a lot of money,so the freebies getting bigger!
think about it!
in germany we call these guys "Neider"!
i don´t know the english translating!
stay safe,
budbuffer

Last edited:
280 is a little bit expansive,for the set i want, yes!
that´s why i still have none!
but don´t forget, what you get out of it!!
after a while you get your money out of it, because you don´t have to buy plastic for 5€
for 1g, like in my Area!
greetz,budbuffer

bubbleman

Veteran
I stand behind that statement. YOu see as long as you are using the bags and they aren't being put under your bed for storage, you're laughing. I ran a batch yesterday and got hash that literaly LOOKED LIKE GOLD. and the quality was incredible. I would say that the extra bags can easily be worth their weight in gold, as you are pulling out priceless hash each time you make a batch.
just my two cents

peace
bubble man

Latest posts

Latest posts