What's new

Whos your 3 favorite breeders?

T

The_Skunkist

A lot of people in this thread would be amazed if someone could build up a list of Shantibaba creations ...

And there is an obviously big difference beetween geneticians and breeders .

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
REZ is definitely not top 3. he's an asshole, so he doesn't get my vote. imvho, he got real lucky with the genetics he got and has an eye for dank crosses. that i will give him props for.

whoever mentioned bcbuddepot, all i got to say is wow. if you think they are top 3, you are smoking on dirt compared to many of these fine, deserving breeders.

i am very surprised with all the subcool/tga haters here, that they would even be considered top 3 on your lists. their gear is the shit for sure!

Shanti
Breeder Steve
Subcool/TGA

budboy

One who needs attention is

One who needs attention is

Gooeybreeder. Stunning works of resin coated wonders! Never seen as much resin on stuf that comes from this guy, blows my mind! Everything I see is top notch only.

My list is:
Gooeybreeder
Reeferman
Subcool

I like Subcool's work, don't care what other think.

BOG
Shanti
Mandala

can really respect what these guys have been doing, this by far represents "my generation" however, and not the last 40 years of genetics.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
actually, alfred cannaria is my favorite breeder... vietchunk is the shit! looking forward to seeing a lot of your work in the future.

ShantiSerious SeedFederation Seed

SOMA, Dj Short, Sensi Seeds , REZ , Reeferman have top notch strains too but their best strains are too expansive for a poor tropical grower like me for the time.

THC•20

I guess I can only say Rezdog since right now he's really the only one I've been interested in enough to buy seeds from :-/

Laughing Jim

Motarebel...you rock bro.
BOG...gone but not forgotten.
Joey Weed...for making the best F2s of the best strains available to the public at reasonable prices.

T

texsativa

I'd have to say I have the most respect for MNS, Legends Own, and HTC.

Latest posts

Latest posts