What's new

White Russian, Lavender, OG Kush, Chemdawg, and Sage n' Sour

H

Huey69

A little background info...me and my dad are both medical patients...so we have 12 plants going(each bought as clones). The first set of clones were purchased March 14 and the second set were purchased yesterday(April 9).
So we have in the garden now:
3-White Russian
3-Lavender
2-OG Kush
2-Chemdawg
2-Sage N' Sour

This is my first time growing, although my dad has grown the last couple years(this year being his third recent, however he also farmed back in the day :rasta: ), but he is off working in another country.....so that leaves me in charge. And so far it's been pretty good thanks to this forum and a few other sources.

The pictures will be a mix of pictures taken with my iPhone and pictures taken with an actual camera.
March 14:
IMG_0071.jpg

The babies. 3-White Russian, 3-Lavender

~7 days(I'm not exactly sure when I took this picture)
100_0936.jpg

100_0939.jpg

~10-12 days
100_0946.jpg

100_0948.jpg

Colors are a bit light/a bit of nute burn...so I did a little research..and found out we shouldn't be using our regular tap water to water with becuase we have one of those salt water softners.So I told my dad, and he went ahead and flushed them with water outside(not connected to the soft water).

~15 days
IMG_0086.jpg

Looking good..

~19-21 days
100_1000.jpg

100_0995.jpg

A White Russian

Day 23
I transplanted 2 Lavenders into 3 gallon pots, 1 Lavender into the ground, 1 white Russian in the ground, and the other 2 WR's in 3 gallon pots.
IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

White Russian
IMG_0100.jpg

Lavender
April 9
100_1009.jpg

The new babies..
2 in the front=OG Kush
2 in the middle= Chemdawg
2 in back= Sage n' Sour
100_1017.jpg

The top of the tallest(and my favorite) White Russian.

Last edited:
H

Huey69

April 14:
The White Russians and Lavenders appear to be flowering :( but they are healthy...
100_1021.jpg

Tallest White Russian
100_1018.jpg

100_1032.jpg

White Russians
100_1033.jpg

100_1037.jpg

Lavender
100_1041.jpg

Group shot with the new babies in the back. They've shown a bit of new growth, but nothing too exciting.

lookin great man. I am going to eventually run sage n sour and russian in a greenhouse someday, and this is inspiration to me! :headbange Ive only completed a few grows, and my recent cheese grows has come out very nicely. I cant wait to see how the russian does in the ground. what latitude are you at? and what are you using to feed? Thanks alot man, this is going to be great to follow along. hope you dont mind the cheese pic.!

doja420

Nice looking grow man. Can't wait to see the results of the White Russian. I have a good amount of those seeds waiting for me to germinate them! ;)

zetaacosta

Looks like we've got some clones from the same source. I am currently running GDP, Sour Maui, and Sage n Sour (which came with the same labels)

The Sage n Sour originally went to a friend who cloned off of it, then gave me back the main stalk to grow out and clone again. Neither are doing too well.

As it seems for you, so far, so good.

Damn! those russians are looking healthy! Can't wait to see new pics

Keep posting, i'll keep watching.

Last edited:
H

Huey69

First, thanks for showing interest in my thread, sorry I havn't posted recently!
Dr Herbivore said:
lookin great man. I am going to eventually run sage n sour and russian in a greenhouse someday, and this is inspiration to me! :headbange Ive only completed a few grows, and my recent cheese grows has come out very nicely. I cant wait to see how the russian does in the ground. what latitude are you at? and what are you using to feed? Thanks alot man, this is going to be great to follow along. hope you dont mind the cheese pic.!
Beautiful picture, I don't mind at all :rasta:
I'm located at ~33* (or 32..somewhere in there). And actually, I havn't been feeding them, they are in Miracle Grow(two different mixes with slow-release ferts)(my dad has used it a couple years in a row now with good results). I'm looking to get AN Big Bud for flowering though.
zetaacosta said:
Looks like we've got some clones from the same source. I am currently running GDP, Sour Maui, and Sage n Sour (which came with the same labels)

The Sage n Sour originally went to a friend who cloned off of it, then gave me back the main stalk to grow out and clone again. Neither are doing too well.

As it seems for you, so far, so good.

Damn! those russians are looking healthy! Can't wait to see new pics

Keep posting, i'll keep watching.
Ya the White Russian's and Lavender's came from the same vendor as the Sage n sour. The SnS have been growing pretty good, however, it's very picky with watering. First, I somehow was overwatering them(watering every couple days), so then I let them dry out for 5 days(leaves were drooping)...gave them a nice watering..and then 2 days after they were drooping pretty bad. My plan is to transplant them next monday..

I'll post again later with updated pics!

Last edited:
H

Huey69

Ok...so just shitty cell phone pictures until I grab the digital and take it with me.
IMG_0125.jpg

Sage n Sour(tallest, back two), Og Kush(shorter, middle), and Chemdawg(right two).
IMG_0122.jpg

Lavender(flowering...but hopefully re-veging soon)
IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

White Russian(also flowering).

Question: For anyone who may stumble upon this who's grown White Russian...does it have a purple phenotype at all? Two of my WR's have purple tinted growth and are bushier then the other(one pictured above), as well as shorter. Also, they have a different smell, the two having a kind of fruity smell(kind of like fruit loops), and the other is more cirtusy/skunky. I'm not sure if somehow the vendor had two different phenotypes of WR cloned(which seems highly unlikely...i think?), or if he mislabeled a couple clones(more likely)...

H

Huey69

Alright...I got some good camera pictures. The tallest White Russian has frosty buds, I'm not sure if it's going to revert back to veg :( (this applies to all the white russians...). The Lavenders are flowering, but slower...
Oh..and I used a 2x eye loop in some picture to try and get a better macro shot with my camera.
100_1107.jpg

100_1104.jpg

100_1105.jpg

The Tallest White Russian
100_1111.jpg

100_1119.jpg

The other two WR's
100_1113.jpg

100_1115.jpg

Two of the Lavenders
100_1120.jpg

The Youngin's, the Sage n Sour's being around 11 or 12 inchs now, the chemdawgs not far behind. (They needed a little watering, hence looking a bit droopy).

H

Huey69

I went ahead and transplanted all the younger clones today.
100_1144.jpg

Front left is chemdawg, front right is OG Kush, and the 2 behind them are Sage N' Sours(with the other 4 on the left being White Russians and Lavenders)
100_1145.jpg

OG Kush in the front, Chemdawg in the back
100_1146.jpg

Lavender(left) and White Russian
100_1150.jpg

Tallest flowering White Russian bud
100_1151.jpg

100_1154.jpg

The other two white russians...that hhave purple tints..
100_1155.jpg

Lavender

zetaacosta

Looking very good Huey.

Unfortunately I had to pull my Sage n Sour the other day, since it wasn't pulling back after taking a clone while not rooted well it'self (OOPS)
and sad to say, but it was taking too much time/care, and my little room is packed right now. This also does seem to be a very tedious grow(although I've heard otherwise)
Fortunately, I'm pretty psitive that i can get more later.
But i would like to see how yers turn out before i get ahead of myself.
Currently running GDP, Mandala#1, and Sour Maui.
Sam_Skunkman's Duban Poison/Skunk#1 next (freebies, and getting old)
Then either Mandala's Sadhu (i only got one bean, non-fem), or
Icon's Karma (Satori x Citral)
After i choose which to keep from these, i'll be doing a bigger run of almost all Mandala -Satori, Sadhu, Hasberry, Mandala#1, and maybe either Kalichakra or Speed Queen, based on what i keep
Too many choices...

Can't wait to see the finished product! :wave:

H

Huey69

Zetaacosta: Thanks. The Sage n Sours seem to be going pretty good now, although they still seem to be kind of picky with waterings. I havn't tried any of the strains you're going to run(or currently are), but I've heard only good things about the ones whos names I recognize(which are most of them).

May 14:
It looks like all of the Lavender's are re-vegging which makes me very happy. I also discovered that I only have one White Russian plant(that being the tall, dark green plant), and I have no clue what strain the other two plants are, but hopefully those 3 plants re-veg soon as well. The Sage n' Sours and OG Kush's are flowering...but already look like they are going to re-veg pretty soon and the Chemdawgs never started to fully flower...

100_1194.jpg

Starting to get some hiegth. Oddly enough, the sprinkler head is directly in front of the OG Kush, and the soil has never dried, but the plants are doing great. The chemdawg does have some odd growth(nute burn...but looks like catepillar damage..i dunno it looks to be growing ok now). Stems are nice and thick, same with branchs.
100_1195.jpg

100_1197.jpg

The potted family. Two right=SnS, Front left=OG Kush Back left=Chemdawg (with a lavender and White Russian in the background of the second picture)

Lavenders(re-vegging):
100_1213.jpg

In the ground
100_1207.jpg

4 gal

White Russian:
IMG_0139.jpg

Mystery Strain:
IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

100_1208.jpg

100_1205.jpg

Frosttttty
100_1204.jpg

B

Bigtimer7

LOVE the last pic man! SO NICE

ENjoying the grow man and ill deff be watchin this one!!

KEEP it up man your doing really good and i love the last pic :) +++

H

Huey69

Thanks bigtimer

May 19th:
So last couple of days have been pretty hot(upper 80's I believe, possible hotter), but the girls have been good. I gave all the plants a good watering today(~2.5 liters), and I'm going to spray them with neem oil again tomorrow(I sprayed them 8 days ago as well) hopefully get rid of the whiteflies and any possible spider mites. Also buried a bud light in between the chemdawg and OG in the ground due to snails/slugs eating at there lower leaves.
Pictures:
100_1215.jpg

Chemdawg in the ground. It's the tallest plant(from stem to tip of highest leaf, ~20.5"(and yes I know it's partly becuase it's reaching towards how the sun hits it)) and it's confused as fuck haha. It doesn't know whether to veg or flower and even spit out a ballsack(which I plucked off). But it seems pretty healthy...
100_1216.jpg

The Garden
100_1217.jpg

Chemdawg(next tallest plant)
100_1219.jpg

Sage n' Sours
100_1220.jpg

OG Kush
100_1221.jpg

White Russian, Lavender, and Mystery clone
100_1218.jpg

White Russian.

The White Russian and Mystery clones are re-vegging slower then I'd like...but patience is virtue in this case I guess. After they're re-vegging pretty good I'll remove the buds...And at ~2 ft I plan to top each plant..

Last edited:
H

Huey69

May 26:
All the plants appear to be re-vegging but the White Russian. The two mystery clones have new growth from the tips and the Lavenders are all stretching out nicely. Many of the plants have retarded leaves, but thats means theyre revegging. I'm worried about the White Russian though, becuase it hasn't really shown that it's going to re-veg or not. It has spit out single bladed leaves, but alot of the hairs are turning dark...most trichomes look cloudy to me too..
100_1258.jpg

You can't see...but between the two plants is a beer can thats been catching slugs and snails...
100_1259.jpg

Potted garden
100_1255.jpg

100_1266.jpg

Both mystery clones showing new growth from the tip. The stems are a bit weak which I'm hoping will fatten up with time...
100_1256.jpg

100_1265.jpg

The Lavender in the ground is re-vegging the fastest of all plants..
100_1261.jpg

100_1262.jpg

White Russian...
100_1263.jpg

odd rust spots on just 2 of the leaves on the potted OG plant..
100_1268.jpg

These spots showed up on several plants, on several leaves the day after I watered last week. I sprayed them with neem oil the next day...along with insectice soap spray a few days later and havn't noticed any new spots like this. I believe it was due to whiteflies...My plan is to alternate between the two sprays every 5ish days for now.

H

Huey69

My dad came home for the weekend, and decided to cut down the White Russian and the two mystery clones. Chopped em down yesterday, I then trimmed them for several hours...
Before Trimming:
IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

After Trimming:
100_1273.jpg

100_1280.jpg

100_1272.jpg

Will report tomorrow with 3 new clones...

H

Huey69

June 11
100_1346.jpg

The OG's fan leaves seem to be getting all spotted and shit. No one seemed to want to help me in the Cannabis infirmary, so I'm just letting it run it's course as my dad would...
100_1343.jpg

Lavender in the ground re-vegging. This plant actually topped itself(those are two growing shoots from the meristem).
100_1347.jpg

LEFT(Back to Front): Lavenders(2), Chemdawg
RIGHT(Back to Front): Sage n sour, OG Kush, Sage n sour
100_1350.jpg

Top back: Red Grape, Middle: Schrom, Front: XXX

And here's a couple pics of the dry, now curing White Russian and then the mystery clone..
100_1322.jpg

100_1326.jpg

White russian
100_1333.jpg

100_1338.jpg

Mystery clone
100_1312.jpg

100_1307.jpg

QWISO Hash oil I made from the trimmings...