What's new

White Russian 2006

N

New Grower

New's Mango pics

43 days of flowering (probably harvest date: Sept 28th)

I hope ya enjoyed!

NG

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
mango is coming along quite nicely. they really kick in the resin on those last two weeks.

the most of the purple phenos are very candied smelling and are often the best of the batch.

I know they advertise as a 45 day strain but don't let it go well past 60 if your weather permits it.

good size nugs too. have you had any mold problems?

I've heard both about the strain. that it has good mold resistance but also that its phenos puts out some large dense indicas nugs that do mold sometimes.

I never had the luxury of growing her outdoors.

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
wonderful buds man!!! really good :yes: but hey .. 28th september.. mma man are you sure.. dunno how fast does the mango mature at the end.. but i would say more around 8-10th oct...
awsome anyways man

keep it up

Wam

N

New Grower

I hope I can harvest this Mango after 56 days of flowering (to Sept 28th) but maybe it will needs 63 days to finish (to Oct 5th). I will wait till the weather permits it! ..I would like to harvest close the rain..

WAM: Your opinion is probable true but I hope it will ready a lil' earlier..
I will keep you informed so we can talk about when can be harvested!

Peace!

NG

Last edited:
N

New Grower

I think no! We haven't got too rainy weather till the end of Oct. I live on a shiny plain with nice, warm weather.

I visited today the Mango plant and I'm always surprised how fast can gain weight this plant! It can double their buds size within some days.. very fast!

I think the buds will grows to enormous sizes so I should harvest "on time"! The buds are already grown very big so the rain will an important factor..

I wait the harvest very much!

Regards, NG

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
6655Mango_in_43_days_of_flowering.JPG

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :yes: :yummy:

G

you are one very lucky man... or is it the ladies that are lucky? im planning on growing white russian next year... hope mine turn out good like urs... good luck.

cannanaut

Nice plants NG. Could u show some SWT#4 pictures, cause im very interested on how they are lookin outdoor(have one packet of sol swt4). Thanks! Peace

N

New Grower

Mango on day 52

Sweet Tooth#4 (Spice of Life) from clone

Skunk#1 (Sensi Seeds)

Super Skunk (Sensi Seeds)

NL#1 (Pukka Seeds)

a nice White Russian (some weeks earlier)

I hope ya enjoyed! :alien:

Peace!

NG

Last edited: