What's new

What seed company can make the best OG Kush?

mor10bu

hey guys, any suggestions for the best OG in seedform in 2024?
wanted to get karma gear but its sold out so i could get scotts OG by Rare Dankness, would that do it in 2024?
greets from germany <3

William76

I'd try and get a hold of some ghost og from cannaventure,there s1s and real close to the original,hard to find in stock but they had some(cv) not long back.good luck!,76

Alpenglow

hey guys, any suggestions for the best OG in seedform in 2024?
wanted to get karma gear but its sold out so i could get scotts OG by Rare Dankness, would that do it in 2024?
greets from germany <3
I would say go for it. Just keep an eye on the Karma Stuff, it will get back in stores at some point for sure but usually it´s sold out quick (for some of his strains).
Those crazy germans bought everything, even the shitty and expensive stuff (not talking about Karma´s stuff, just grow stuff in general) :LOL:

mor10bu

im just seeing that i can get some radobiker seeds. this must be kushiness at its best from karma gear, i think ill got for it... or would you choose scotts OG? im a little bit torn.

Alpenglow

If you want it, go for it!
I dont know when Karmas Stuff like Biker and Josh D will be available again for you, maybe ask him in the Karma Subforum?

kro-magnon

Veteran
My first OG Kush grow was Lee Roy from Rare Dankness and it was a great expérience, the weed produced was ultra potent and the smells on point, a very good seed version of OG Kush.
Karma has a lot of options of the highest quality too but don’t focus on 2/3 of his serds lines who are sold out in 5minutes when they drop

Latest posts

Latest posts