What's new

What music are you listening to?

CharlesU Farley

Everybody knows the story of Dwayne smiling so broadly on the cover shot of Live at Fillmore East, he had just scored an eight ball. Here are some of the other shots that didn't make the cover. And for those of you who like factoids, that cover shot wasn't photographed in New York City, it was photographed in Macon Georgia many months after the actual concert:

1000011029.jpg

1000011030.jpg

1000011031.jpg

1000011033.jpg

1000011031.jpg

This album along with Pearl Jam's Ten are the two albums I've listened to the most in my life.

This is a rare live video of the concert as it was being recorded, and yes the quality sucks compared to modern times, but remember this was fucking 1971, not 3 weeks ago filmed on a iPhone. You can actually see the coricidin bottle on Duane's hand, as he's turning that electric guitar loose and becoming a slide master.

Last edited:

TheMan13

Veteran
Earlier the wife and I were watching this video and as it began our daughter video called us on WhatsApps and the exact scene was behind her! What are the chances?!?

Our daughter has been in São Paulo, Brazil for the past 6 months and thankfully will be returning to the US in 2 days. She is spending her last weekend in RIo. BTW it is 83 and sunny in Rio currently ;-)~

Latest posts

Latest posts