What's new

Wh@ = Th@

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
:wave: Heya Core...funny thing happened to me today... :nono: I got a package from a friend too!!! Can't wait to pop some of those beans..Thankx a bunch bud!!!!! :rasta: :rasta: Hey, by the way, what is the AH again??
peace my friend...good karma will be in ur future... :wave:

- Zeus

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
ZeusOGrefugee said:
:wave: Heya Core...funny thing happened to me today... :nono: I got a package from a friend too!!! Can't wait to pop some of those beans..Thankx a bunch bud!!!!! :rasta: :rasta: Hey, by the way, what is the AH again??
peace my friend...good karma will be in ur future... :wave:

- Zeus
Amnesia haze Possibly unsure though :rasta: :lurk: that name is on PG 1 of the thread. gifts from heaven are just a blessing :wave: lookn wonderful brotha Core :wave:.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
All right yall got a PM from core earlier and this is whats up....

Amnesia haze x PeeWee..(black russianxDPDxWW) this is the Crash Test....

Im gonna have a great time growing these out with all of you guys:headbange

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya guys ...just popt in to see my messages and saw all the repley's...
but you have tp excuse me ..I will only be able to post more this evening...:badday:
so i'll be back laters with some more info about them..:wave:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Core said:
hehehe king and 50 daughters ..that woz funny...
well and speaking of advanced grower...witch i'm not 2 be honest ... i do seem to have some problem cases...just can't figure out whats going on...well i know the problem just can't correct it :badday:

I understand, but problems r inevitable sometimes, its normal bro .... & i'm damn sure u will correct it... Like they say: "Where there's a will there's a way"
& your reputation says (Core has much to be proud of) :canabis: :rasta:
Take care my freind! :wave:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya maj.... late responce i know.....Nway they are doing great....very nice smells on'm....eccept for that A5xG13 cross..she kinda lets me remind of thea....and mostly plants with thats smell are just garbage.....just hav to wait and see i guess :)

cough* cough*.....uhm sorry TML...it took a bit longer then 3 days :eek:
and no worries i've been slacking to lately....i did find the time to read up on some threads ..Just did't post ...
Still waiting on that PM of your :confused:

ellow Dog :smile:
ahh good to know...just take ya time ...no pressure from this side !
and that AH labeld pack is Amnesia haze x PeeWee ....enjoy :smile:
PC would be pollen chuck (labels where finished :muahaha: )..i think the mongruls are all labeld

hia Grunt :wave:
indeed the X -factor of life....ain't always bad but ya know ey....it comes at the most unexpected times.....but as you said i'll correct it today :wink:..
thx mate :wave:

i'll edit a small update in a few :

update on the girls...
i have 3 cases that have early yellowing...just can't seem to find the problem....afer 3 corrections the plants still shows like a N def...witch it is not !
just can't seem to find the right ph....so after letting them out i tryed giving water frow the bottom...so it could take up straight 5.7 water..we'll have to sit it out...
for the rest is everything A ok....very lush and nice smelling garden...ohw man these lifestars are awsome smelling....here is one ...look at that dense growth ...a bit hard to see but man this wil be a sweeeeeeeeeet cola...

and a bogglegum...quite bigger then the lifestars...and a good smell to boot

and a DCxC99..Not much to see yet...

and as last for now ....the panama red...omfg...a stretcher for shure...
very thin branches...will be sytaking her a bit more 2night..she will need it ...
look at this...lucky she has't had to much veg...

Last edited:

Sativa Soul

looking great core. I like that panama red. Looks very interesting. Sampled her before?
When I've got some more interesting things to show I'll drop by with a few pics. Just took my first clones today. Things are finally starting and I will have my grow going in no time. It's about time I go looking for some great mums.

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no its my first time with her...and as i gather it will take a while before i can sample her....with a small cure she will take a bout 5 months to finish....:yoinks:..and thats a maybe...

ahhh thats great ...always liked visuals ...just drop a few if you have time ...if not i got ya thread tagged i think :smile:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lifestar looks niiice core bro! look forward to bogglegum, i just sneak smoked a fresh harvested bud, jammi flower\fruty taste and great long high!
8344bogglegumf2120108.jpg

8344bogglegumf21201081.jpg

8344bogglegumf21201082.jpg

Last edited:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: Them ladies are filling up nicely Mr. Core :D

The colas will be plenty, I like that snip-snip technique of yours. First run where you apply it to most plants, no? I like :muahaha:

Well, looks who's streching! :canabis: As you know, outdoors is more my thing, but I would LST/tie down/do something (with the least shock possible)to the branches. Her sativa heritage demands few nutrients, you could consider giving her a weaker fed solution. Tho she seems to be doing fine :rasta: For the rest, fear not, coz she filled up nice on me, even under my conditions. I did give her some Delta 9, which I could give you if you wanna try :smoke:

Sativa Soul the very little that I was able to sample from her, was a active kind of effect. Her smell has a hint of strawberries/incience. I've been told that when properly finished (16+ weeks), she delivers a very electric/active effect. This is a '74 Panama line.

Here she is, on her last resting place :puppydoge

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya esbe !! :bow:

great to have you mate :smile:..
i just found ya 08 thread and i must say i like'm already hehehe..hows the stone/quality of the bud? those buds seem very smokelicious :yummy:

heya Browser
AAMOF it is the first time i apply it so many plants....and the diffrence is just plain visible.... and to show i woz't BS ing you peeps i have a untipped plant in the garden....i'll show the side by side's next time i do my weekly update...

yea man she's doing overtime...but let her stretch a bit ...still got some spare room...will need to stake a few time more though...just to support all the branches...
and her first feeding went in very good..and it woz't a weaker one...about 800 ppm's and no tipburn as of yet...i'll keep it in mind though...:smile:
and as far as i can see she will be a looker ...just hav to wait :)

Last edited:

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
Hi Core! :wave:
i loose the new 3ad, but now here i'm! as usual your pics make me jealous! good work! :D

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Always a pleasure to peek in your garden bro :D

Did you expect anything less form the Panama Red? :biglaugh: They're looking beauty bro!

Glad we got tha whole PM thing worked out :yes:

Hope your load lightens up on you a bit...don't forget to take often smoke breaks :joint:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Well recieved one nice parcel today :wave: .Thank you handsome ,guess only one thing to do now huh :muahaha: .

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gratzi Fi_Di :D
naaah man notthing to be jealous about...i've seen ya work and its every bit as nice as mine !! :wink: thx for the complinment though :bow:

heya TML
your always welcome my friend ..you know that ey ...
i realy don't know what to expect of her ...i saw her once at my friends place ..but becoz of the bad summer here she woz't in her prime ....but it seems branches will be tighter packed ten as i saw her (no offence intended) but its been fun untill now...ohw yea there's a other PM for you..:wink:

heya Bear...:D
the thread its still in its prime bro ..still gladd you found it...
aah yes i remember ..I do have the same prob as you...it realy boggles the crap out of me....it could be that the plant is rootbound...after 3 flushes i need to take PH with distilled water then i'll know for shure...

thats great new T...hope you can make something out of it...fair warning though..these are untested as of yet.....well i'm germing now....after 24 hours Pollen chuck 10/10 and Crash test popt 9/10 but after 36 hour the mongruls popt 9/10....

your welcome Gruntman :D
its all my pleasure...:)

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hey Core when u can, u mind give some info about those beans??? man i can't wait to start germinating them.... 10 out of 10 that really sounds intresting :D
I might not take that break afterall hehehe...
take care!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
uhm shure Grunt....the Pollen chuck Female comes from 3th generation SDv2.5 beans and the Father is a selected PeeWee male (PB x WW)...i also selected these 2 for there potential....

as for the Mongrul...i tryed to IX a WW to the Purple Bastard i pickt out and then crossed her to the same mom again ....this woz done for its purple trait....and to see what the outcome is..just hafta ride it out :smile:

and as last,tha Crash test.... only a few got these ....had about 150 or so of these..
and as the heritage go's....it is a selected amnesia haze that is quite potent...i also used the same PeeWee father..

as you might see there is much PeeWeeing going on....there's a reason for that....
i grew out the PeeWee and it woz quite good...not a big punch but surtenly a daytime smoke....i used this selections ...coz of 3 things....

-the SDv2.5 woz highly resionous and woz awsome yielder....
-with the amnesia haze i'm trying to produce a strong hybrid...
- and with the PB i tryed to see if this purple trait will be passed on after using the same mom twice......

just a fair warning to all ..these are untested as of yet..plz keep a close eye on'm :wink:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
your welcome B/R :smile:

Good news on the sprouting front.....got 10/10 on each and every one of'm....must say the crash test is the most vigerous one .....after 48 hours a tail of a cm..the others just have tips comming out.....should be fun growing my own herb...hehehe

Latest posts

Latest posts