What's new

WFF Coco Part 2 - BOG Sour Lifesaver

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 9 Flowering

Day 9 Flowering

Time for an update. I am now 9 days into 12/12 with my lone female. She is looking great with 15 tops. I am expecting 3-4 oz from her. Here are a few pics from today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for stopping by.

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Garden Shot

Garden Shot

Here is pic of my whole garden. Top level has a 400 watt HPS with 1 Sour Lifesaver on right and 4 Fairytale Mix (Sour Bubble, Double Strawberry Diesel, Chem D & Querkle) girls on left that just showed sex. Bottom level has 403 watts (150 watt hps + 11x 23 watt CFL) with 3 PPP Freebies in a scrog.

picture.php

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 16 Flowering

Day 16 Flowering

Here are a few shots from today at different angles. She had some ph issues, but I gave her a good flush and she is looking better.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WFF

SkunkyDemon

Those ladys look great! I think Im going to have to pick up some of those pots. They seem to work pretty nice. Great job!
Peace

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Hey Skunk. Thanks for the stopping by the thread.

Here is a picture of my Sour Lifesaver female clone after 10 days in the tray. I usually use CloneX gel but got a free Technaflora starter kit which included clone gel. I followed the directions in their recipe with Rapid Rooters and I think the results speak for themselves.

picture.php

WFF

SkunkyDemon

Nice job. Rapid rooters are sweet and they hold up well in hydro too. Have you ever tried Dip and grow? It uses both IBA and NAA hormones and is really cheap to uses. Its pennies a clone. Iv seen roots coming all the way up where you dip them even out the top of the rapid rooters. What do you think of BOGS Lifesaver? One of the best meds around and frosite as all get out.
Peace

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 19 Flowering

Day 19 Flowering

Here are a few shots from today. She is really getting frosty and smelling (lime and coffee) great.

picture.php

picture.php

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
She is starting to smell like Lime/Lemon Skittles... Really good stuff. I think this is going to be the bomb-f@#king chronic!!!!

WFF

SkunkyDemon

Wow looking mighty frostie there. Mmmmm Lime/Lemon Skittles now that sound good. Skittle buds sounds yummy hehe Great job! Keep he coming
Peace

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 24 Flowering

Day 24 Flowering

Here are some pics from today. She is getting fatter and frostier every day.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Hey Ed. Thanks for stopping by. For only 24 days, they are DAMM frosty!!! I can not wait to try her...

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 29 Flowering

Day 29 Flowering

Quick update... I hit her with a 1 tsp/gal blast of KoolBloom powder yesterday, per Rez's recipe. She is starting to a be a stinker - but in a very good way. More pics in a few days.

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 30 Flowering

Day 30 Flowering

Here are some shots from today. She has a strong complex smell that is between citrus and coffee.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 35 Flowering

Day 35 Flowering

I gave my SLS lady her final 1 tsp/gal blast of powder KoolBloom. She is smelling SOOOOO dank with deep coffee flavors. More pics in a few days.

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 37 Flowering

Day 37 Flowering

Here are some pics from today. She is SOOO sticky and SOOO dank smelling.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WFF