What's new

Welcome to Pandora Seed Bank

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Hello, how are you?

For those who don't know me, my name is Juan Carlos and I am the owner of Pandora Seed Bank.

A seed bank with varieties that I consider of great value to conserve for future generations.

I would like to welcome you to this site where you can publish your photos, opinions, questions... A closer and more familiar place than on Instagram.

I am from Jaen, Spain, Jaen is the largest producer of olive oil in the world and also the birthplace of this seed bank.

For many years I have been collecting seeds, both from other closed seed banks and from friends who have given me gifts.

My hobby or rather addiction to collecting seeds arose when I saw that in their places of origin they were lost for various reasons such as restrictive laws, hybridization with other varieties...

Then the seed banks stopped selling them after a short time or even closed... other private collectors did not share them or did not preserve them well and then they were lost...

If I saw a variety that I thought was important, I bought some packets of seeds, as many as the money would allow me at that time since I am not rich and this is a passion-hobby since I am an olive farmer. I saw each variety of seeds as a train and that some only passed through once, so I went for them!

I packed them in Eppendorf tubes with cotton, silica gel and put them inside an airtight bag and froze them so as not to lose them!

You can follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/pandoraseedbank/

You can also see my seeds at:

I only ship in Europe to some countries, for shipping worldwide you can order from Mandala Seeds or Tropical Seeds.

The seeds are prepared for storage in the refrigerator or freezer.

Although it may be that depending on the destination country and to ensure their arrival, tropical seeds or mandala seeds send them without the original packaging....

I feel this inconvenience...

Thank you all very much for your welcome and I hope you like these varieties that cost me so much time and effort to have. Preserve them for future generations!:tiphat::thank you:

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Muchas gracias amigo por su apoyo! Intento hacerlo lo mejor que puedo dada la situación...

Me gustan las variedades que cultivas! Todo el amor para Canadá!

Exitos tio, seguimos la aventura con bastante atencion. Considero tus esfuerzos muy profesionales y honestos.

desde Canada un colega y a la orden.

All the best.

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
I forgot to say that the seeds are limited and when they run out I don't know when they will be available again...
For working on new varieties....

There are only a few packages of the Hebe variety...

It is Panama Red of Huesos by the best males selected from Oldtimer's Haze. :tiphat:

Cannabrainer

I am stoked to germinate these seeds already. Thanks for the great varities offered and for the speedy delivery and awesome freebe. Next season will be amazing!

1705871796417.png

1705871812037.png

Eltitoguay

Saludos a toda Jaénmaica desde la provincia vecina, y parte también del antiguo Reino de Oretania, a vuestro noroeste.

Me da que tu y yo nos conocemos pero no te pongo "sobrenombre"...
De cualquier forma, saludos oretanos, y suerte a espuertas (de las de 20 kilos de aceitunas).

Last edited:

OntologicalTurn

Hello, how are you?

For those who don't know me, my name is Juan Carlos and I am the owner of Pandora Seed Bank.

A seed bank with varieties that I consider of great value to conserve for future generations.

I would like to welcome you to this site where you can publish your photos, opinions, questions... A closer and more familiar place than on Instagram.

I am from Jaen, Spain, Jaen is the largest producer of olive oil in the world and also the birthplace of this seed bank.

For many years I have been collecting seeds, both from other closed seed banks and from friends who have given me gifts.

My hobby or rather addiction to collecting seeds arose when I saw that in their places of origin they were lost for various reasons such as restrictive laws, hybridization with other varieties...

Then the seed banks stopped selling them after a short time or even closed... other private collectors did not share them or did not preserve them well and then they were lost...

If I saw a variety that I thought was important, I bought some packets of seeds, as many as the money would allow me at that time since I am not rich and this is a passion-hobby since I am an olive farmer. I saw each variety of seeds as a train and that some only passed through once, so I went for them!

I packed them in Eppendorf tubes with cotton, silica gel and put them inside an airtight bag and froze them so as not to lose them!

You can follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/pandoraseedbank/

You can also see my seeds at:

I only ship in Europe to some countries, for shipping worldwide you can order from Mandala Seeds or Tropical Seeds.

The seeds are prepared for storage in the refrigerator or freezer.

Although it may be that depending on the destination country and to ensure their arrival, tropical seeds or mandala seeds send them without the original packaging....

I feel this inconvenience...

Thank you all very much for your welcome and I hope you like these varieties that cost me so much time and effort to have. Preserve them for future generations!:tiphat::thank you:
hola saludos desde MX. vi que tienen la famosa Haze de Tom Hill que llevo años tratando de conseguir. Me arme un pedido con mandala, tambien veo que tienen versiones y cruces de la oldtimers de ACE, el año pasado la plante y saque unos monstruos de 4 metros, mi pregunta es si la haze de tom hill tarda tanto en sexar como las oldtimers, por cierto pregunte por referencias en el hilo de tom hill haze antes de ver que estabas por aquí, no te lo tomes a mal

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
hola saludos desde MX. vi que tienen la famosa Haze de Tom Hill que llevo años tratando de conseguir. Me arme un pedido con mandala, tambien veo que tienen versiones y cruces de la oldtimers de ACE, el año pasado la plante y saque unos monstruos de 4 metros, mi pregunta es si la haze de tom hill tarda tanto en sexar como las oldtimers, por cierto pregunte por referencias en el hilo de tom hill haze antes de ver que estabas por aquí, no te lo tomes a mal
Hola amigo Mexicano! Muchas gracias por su apoyo!

Como habrá visto tengo una selección de OTH verde y OTH morada, además de algunas variedades valiosas x machos OTH.

A su pregunta, depende del genotipo que le toque, pero en general Tom Hill Haze sexa antes que Oldtimer's Haze, es mas domable, mas fácil de cultivar y de menor tiempo de floración que OTH.

Tom Hill Haze en general no es tan "extrema" como OTH.

Espero verlas por ese lindo país!

Un saludo desde España!

OntologicalTurn

Hola amigo Mexicano! Muchas gracias por su apoyo!

Como habrá visto tengo una selección de OTH verde y OTH morada, además de algunas variedades valiosas x machos OTH.

A su pregunta, depende del genotipo que le toque, pero en general Tom Hill Haze sexa antes que Oldtimer's Haze, es mas domable, mas fácil de cultivar y de menor tiempo de floración que OTH.

Tom Hill Haze en general no es tan "extrema" como OTH.

Espero verlas por ese lindo país!

Un saludo desde España!
gracias por responder, otra pregunta, en tu reproducción encontraste ese fenotipo especial que Tom Hill describe como muy superior a todos los otros, y que se supone que es muy muy difícil de encontrar, creo que decía que uno en cada 100 individuos? comparando efectos y sabores, encuentras mucha diferencia entre la tom hill y la oldtimers?

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
gracias por responder, otra pregunta, en tu reproducción encontraste ese fenotipo especial que Tom Hill describe como muy superior a todos los otros, y que se supone que es muy muy difícil de encontrar, creo que decía que uno en cada 100 individuos? comparando efectos y sabores, encuentras mucha diferencia entre la tom hill y la oldtimers?
Sinceramente no se si lo que yo he encontrado es lo mismo a lo que Tom se refiere...

Tendría el que verlo-probarlo para compararlo y decirlo...

Obviamente cuantas mas plantas mas posibilidades de encontrar algo espectacular, además de suerte. No es lo mismo poner 12 que poner 100...

Yo he visto plantas césped, normales y plantas espectaculares! Que como decía Tom te vuelan la cabeza!

Depende del genotipo pero Tom Hill Haze tiene un efecto digamos mas potente mentalmente y OTH mas "limpio" en mi opinión...

Attachments

• 3904861177.jpg
    3904861177.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 3904861170.jpg
    3904861170.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 3904859103.jpg
    3904859103.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 3904875297.jpg
    3904875297.jpg