What's new

Website issues 4/29?

JockBudman

I'm not having major issues with speed, but I can't upload any photos to my albums. Not sure if that's part of the issue affecting others but I'm guessing so

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This couldn't happen at a worse time really - I'm about an hour or two away from corrective surgery - I had a pacemaker fitted a coupla weeks ago - and they screwed up and left a wire in the heart in the wrong place - so now - today - I'm due to have it fixed - sitting here on a hospital bed in a smock - all prepped up for surgery -
Thank you for the update 👍🏼

Hope you are on a (smooth) road to recovery dear @Gypsy Nirvana 🙏🏼

Corsaire

Veteran
This couldn't happen at a worse time really - I'm about an hour or two away from corrective surgery - I had a pacemaker fitted a coupla weeks ago - and they screwed up and left a wire in the heart in the wrong place - so now - today - I'm due to have it fixed - sitting here on a hospital bed in a smock - all prepped up for surgery -
I hope your surgery goes well and I wish you a speedy recovery, bunch of good vibzzz 🫶

CharlesU Farley

After what you've been through, this will be like a piece of focking cake.🍰

Last edited by a moderator:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yup - the corrective surgical procedure went well - I'm a bit sore - but otherwise OK - and looking forward to getting outa this hospital today - and home sweet home 🏡 - where I can be of use as a Father and a Husband - once again 😀 - looks like ICMAG got sped up too - as it needed to - appropriate salutations to all - GROW ON!!

Hasch

learning and laughing
How's the forum speed now?
Racing along most days
🐎

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've always logged on here through Tor, and a couple of days ago it started saying
"

Verifying you are human. This may take a few seconds.​

icmag.com needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding."

and just hangs there.

VG

Prawn Connery

Licence To Krill
Vendor
Veteran
try other vpns maybe psiphon, or proton those are free, brave browser has addon, opera as well
Hi mate, I'm having the opposite problem – I can't log on unless I use a VPN. It appears I'm IP blocked from two different IPs.

Here is the message I get if I don't use a VPN. As soon a I trurn on my VPN I am able to log in and post, so it must be IP related.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 9.29.29 AM.png