What's new

Upstate NEW YORK Growers and General Conversation Thread

Attachments

• 20230914_174218.jpg
    20230914_174218.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 18

laszlokovacs

Whole areas fucked lol right next to corruption, sad and nope! I've had more than on person tell me they consider Albany the asshole of the state of New York.

I wanna see the MA version for the western side, when I cross over the border the roads instantly get nice and smooth and painted with them fancy reflectors. Yeah Taxachusetts sucks sometimes but in my town the old Highway chief is a real corrupt piece of shit and repeat credibly accused rapist. Its not like taxes in NY are a pittance either so I got a feeling were being screwed over.

Last edited:

laszlokovacs

I think Elmira is top ranked as the worst place in New York to live
Lol yes multiple lists pop up like that. A bunch in the text result said Elmira but when you click the link some changed now. Wouldnt suprise me if Elmira paid a little something to be kept off the rating.

Multiple polls published by "hudson valley"/"albany" folks with a conspicuous lack of any hudson valley/capital region places. Hmmmm, definitely not any bias going on there. But man you Western New Yawkers are just getting slogged in the ratings!

2nd on this ranking is Binghamton. I went to University there for a year before they kicked me out and well yeah I get it lol. Townspeople are people so always a mixed bag but two students got murdered when I was there by other students. Something weird about the vibe there...

Latest posts

Latest posts