What's new

UK Prices

Rocket Soul

Crazy the clubs lowball the growers like that. I understand that price for outdoor but must be a very tight profit margin doing indoor at that rate.

I met some guys at the cup that were saying they get 10/g for their flowers from the clubs, who then sell it for 25/g!!

Clubs are exploiting the farmers like the supermarkets do!

From what I understand though quality flower can still demand high price but the quality is rare. Out of the 17 club samples in the cup, very few of them were as good as what these guys had.

Peace
Piff! Thx for last time, regards to mrs Piff :)

Hard to reconcile with what i get from my contacts. Max would be 4 but then it would have to be outta this world. Its a buyers market basically, and with germany going legal its not looking to improve. Germans excell at pretty much anything they do, be it tanks, beer or weed.
Do you remember what club they were talking about? Sounds a bit suss cause ive never seen any bud go for those prices. Hope you arrived fine back home :)

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran

Hard to reconcile with what i get from my contacts. Max would be 4 but then it would have to be outta this world. Its a buyers market basically, and with germany going legal its not looking to improve. Germans excell at pretty much anything they do, be it tanks, beer or weed.
Do you remember what club they were talking about? Sounds a bit suss cause ive never seen any bud go for those prices. Hope you arrived fine back home :)
They didn’t mention the name but it smoked like the top stuff from California so it’s possible the clubs were selling it as cali to justify the price. I’ve seen plenty of fake cali in the clubs so it wouldn’t be surprising.

Peace

Cuddles

germans do not grow good weed, that´s all I have (dissappointedly) noticed. :( :( I´ve bought some on 2 or maybe 3 occasions whilst there and what I ended up with was totally and utterly - and I mean utterly SH*TE!!!!!
And one german once told me that they had industrial hemp. I mean the the f------ ??

I mean they charged 8 EUR per gram and I don´t even know what it was exactly. First of all the guys who sell it didn´t even know what they were selling so that´s a bad sign anyway. Second the stuff was so sh*t a 12 year old could have smoked it without noticing much effect. I mean it was just total bollocks!
Obviously the stuff was not from fellow forum members, lol because I´m pretty sure that they all produce top notch stuff :p(y)

But you may still have a very good point - now that it´s legal , the black market will be thriving even more (or so I´m guessing) because there won´t be sufficient supply and not enough of those legal clubs . Legalization will probably result in people becoming more knowledgable and choosier. This in turn may put pressure on the rip-off guys to produce and offer decent quality weed ;)

Rocket Soul

I dont know in detail how the german legislation is supposed to work, but if its anything like what happened in Spain (or some US states) i cant honestly say i agree with you: with some kinda legality you will see more of an increase in growers and suppliers than you will see increase in demand. The green rush is very much in motion in Germany, as far as i can gather from the Germans i met in the icmag cup. Anywhere where youve had a rush of people getting into growing, be it in Oregon or in Covid Barcelona region, youve seen the prices crash for growers, and generally quality going down as peeps need to squeeze out more gear with less. Also remember that a lot of people will probably take up growing their own, both in gardens and tents. You can order elite cut clones in Germany now, so why not get your own supply so you can smoke whatever you like rather than being limited by your grow club?

Cuddles

I dont know in detail how the german legislation is supposed to work, but if its anything like what happened in Spain (or some US states) i cant honestly say i agree with you: with some kinda legality you will see more of an increase in growers and suppliers than you will see increase in demand. The green rush is very much in motion in Germany, as far as i can gather from the Germans i met in the icmag cup. Anywhere where youve had a rush of people getting into growing, be it in Oregon or in Covid Barcelona region, youve seen the prices crash for growers, and generally quality going down as peeps need to squeeze out more gear with less. Also remember that a lot of people will probably take up growing their own, both in gardens and tents. You can order elite cut clones in Germany now, so why not get your own supply so you can smoke whatever you like rather than being limited by your grow club?
you reckon the quality will be poor(er) ? that´s a not encouraging is it :( But what I meant was that people will be able to tell good from bad weed in the future and yes, many more will grow their own in the long run, I´m sure.
However, many people will not either for a number of reasons, for example: they live with people who dissaprove (like their parents -:biglaugh: ) , the plant odour whilst growing, no suitable grow space, no cash for expensive set-ups etc. OR they simply cannot be bothered because they don´t use enough to make it worth their while, and so on....

They can order clones now? Where can you order clones from, I´m only asking because I´ve never bought a clone , just weed or seeds.

but as for Britain , well - it´s still officially illegal, right. I hope they legalize it too. I mean all those poor students.... ! lol. We used to smoke it in front of our tutors, caretakers and they didn´t care....

you reckon the quality will be poor(er) ? that´s a not encouraging is it :( But what I meant was that people will be able to tell good from bad weed in the future and yes, many more will grow their own in the long run, I´m sure.
However, many people will not either for a number of reasons, for example: they live with people who dissaprove (like their parents -:biglaugh: ) , the plant odour whilst growing, no suitable grow space, no cash for expensive set-ups etc. OR they simply cannot be bothered because they don´t use enough to make it worth their while, and so on....

They can order clones now? Where can you order clones from, I´m only asking because I´ve never bought a clone , just weed or seeds.

but as for Britain , well - it´s still officially illegal, right. I hope they legalize it too. I mean all those poor students.... ! lol. We used to smoke it in front of our tutors, caretakers and they didn´t care....
you can get it medically legally in the uk, I keep seeing curaleaf (a medical clinic where you can get legal buds) advertised on the tv, apparently it's not hard to start getting a prescription, i was told you just need 2 visits to your doctor about the condition why you medically need to use weed, after they have prescribed you what ever they think will help your condition, you go to one of these clinics and say what the doctor has prescribed you does not work, and explain your condition, i have also been told that mamedica is a good one, with decent bud.

Cuddles

you can get it medically legally in the uk, I keep seeing curaleaf (a medical clinic where you can get legal buds) advertised on the tv, apparently it's not hard to start getting a prescription, i was told you just need 2 visits to your doctor about the condition why you medically need to use weed, after they have prescribed you what ever they think will help your condition, you go to one of these clinics and say what the doctor has prescribed you does not work, and explain your condition, i have also been told that mamedica is a good one, with decent bud.
you mean you don´t even need a doctor to prescribe it to you- you just go there and you can get it? do you know how much people have to pay for and 1/8 (or whatever). sounds a lot easier than in other parts of the world imo.

you mean you don´t even need a doctor to prescribe it to you- you just go there and you can get it? do you know how much people have to pay for and 1/8 (or whatever). sounds a lot easier than in other parts of the world imo.
they have their own consultants/doctors lol, you don't have to go there, i believe it's a video interview, i'll have to double check that though, you might have to go their for the first consultation, but i'm pretty sure after they are skype calls, and they send to you the bud in the post, from what I have been told i think the prices are fairly reasonable, vary a little bit, but averaging out like £6/7 a g, also where you have to medicate everyday, there will obviously be weed in your system, so it's a get out of jail free card if you are caught driving under the influence by the police, do some research on mamedica clinic, that's the one i seem to be hearing a lot people talking about

Rocket Soul

L

Legality favors growing at scale which doesnt really favor quality. Scale favors bigger corps again looking mainly at the money side. Legality favors influx into the grower market which means tighter margins, less money for proper light and equipment etc. yes, i dont think quality will get better in general but yes with elite growers.

Latest posts

Latest posts