What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2009

Rampant

Yo Bucks, good to see you back bro, wondering if you have developed a beer gut yet? My only worry about brewing my own, and the fact its always tasted pretty rough! :)

minime

sicknin wam---hi bucks----looks like the leb chees is gonna make it----new growth showing------gonna be getting out this week gigging digging diggng diggng diggng---1 main strain--zeds ak47-ww--then the leb cheese clone---more leb crosses leb cheese--got shit loads of auto seeds----whens the best time to start autos for outdoor----march april or may----stay safe

bucks8n

Yo Bucks, good to see you back bro, wondering if you have developed a beer gut yet? My only worry about brewing my own, and the fact its always tasted pretty rough! :)

Mine's been rocking - though just had to pour 80 pints down the loo as one tasted of TCP and the other of vinegar :( First disasters though - otherwise doing really rather well.

What I DO want to do though is a proper hemp beer with a large late addition of hemp flowers instead of aroma hops - but seems like such a waste unless there's a way of getting hold of a load of coarse flowers/trim and using them of something with lots of flavour but little effect (autos? ;))

Ah well - sopmetime. Scheming on a few wee autos in my greenhouse this year for sure - my grow cab has been 'converted' to a brewing/fermenting/storage cab but by dividing it in two I'm scheming on a smaller scale SoG once my stash is wearing thin.

So yeah - when to pop autos? I'm scheming we usually have best weather April - June so end of march for them, just need some seeds...

SAtill no PM rights - groan, how many posts needed?

bucks8n

is too close for comfort...

ANd I got 32 seconds to wait...

Try again in 8 - jeez getting PM rights is gonna be a PITA

Rampant

Go to the thread "why god is great and the devil is not!" Leave a few comments there, may help to get your count up mate! Gonna be taking up brewing myself me thinks. First batch is gonna be porter. :)

wotamess

my advice is flower pix... just leave a comment/compliment on every thread...

looking forward seeing you next week, bucks! i got auto beans for you :yes: and remember my bubblebags!!

-wam-