What's new

Truck At Hydroponics Store Traced; Pot Raided

M

movingtocally

You know pisses me off? Big ass hydro stores that don't have an E store or even prices listed online. I want to take a cab to my local hydro store and I can't even make an adequate list and price estimation.

It's 2009 man. Get a website.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Taxicabs don't cost that much if you only hire them for a mile or two. He'll probably even help you load and unload too.

_Dude

That Grand Rapids story is very interesting. High Times gets mentioned. The accused gets mentioned (even his neighborhood). But the shipping company doesn't get mentioned. The hydro store, which is presumably something of a public menace as far as LEO is concerned, doesn't get mentioned.

Why? Someone's being protected here.

_Dude

I mean, think about it. This company, which LEO says advertised in HT* is a public menace. Ordering lights from this merchant to grow orchids is enough to get you investigated and your door kicked in. But the public doesn't have a right to know the identity of this company? I sure I'd like to avoid dealing with criminals!

* but which LEO did NOT say was targeted for investigation based on that fact; that is suggested in the article by both LEO and the author, but not stated

Not to defend HT, because I don't give a shit about HT, don't buy it, but this article is weird. Author goes out of his way to finger HT. LEO goes out of his way to finger HT. Yet neither comes right out and actually does so. They just imply it and we're supposed to follow along. Then they fail to even mention the name of the supposedly shady business at the heart of this. Then they fail to even mention where the information that lead to this investigation came from, shipper or merchant or both.

Not to mention that LEO is trying REALLY hard with his word games in that article to create a 1:1 correlation between legal equipment and illegal activity. If that's the case why not bust all the vendors for something?

I ran a search for "Operation Green Thumb" too and the only hits I got were this story, and a local operation in NH to grab some Vietnamese growers.

U

ureapwhatusow

i said it earlier it sounds like a horseshit story to protect a CI

they knew b4 they saw the truck @ teh store who they wanted and why

Latest posts

Latest posts