What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This and that

Timj

more seeds :( those little guys will be the death of me ;)

if Aunt Kathy would let me grow 300 or 400 I would be all set
Yeah, I don't think that will ever happen. But, I can't imagine they would have the resources to harass folks that are growing a few more than 6. I'll actually be under 6 this year.

Timj

It's going down below freezing for a few nights so everything from the green house came inside. This is going to be a PITA for the next few days.
20240424_181109.jpg
20240424_181117.jpg
20240424_181125.jpg
20240424_181132.jpg
20240424_181143.jpg
20240424_181156.jpg
20240424_181340.jpg

Timj

I've been busy collecting bark from a dead Cottonwood tree on our property. I believe the tree died of old age, it was around 6 feet in diameter at the base. I shredded its bark to use as mulch on most of my garden beds from the base of that old tree. I only posted two of my garden beds here.
20240428_175413.jpg
20240428_175455.jpg

Timj

I know this is an old one. But, I just read it for the first time.

A monkey is sitting in a tree, smoking a joint...​

A monkey is sitting in a tree, smoking a joint, when a lizard walks past. The lizard looks up and says to the monkey “Hey! what are you doing?” The monkey says “Smoking a joint, come up and join me, my cold-blooded friend.”
So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have another joint. After a while the lizard says his mouth is ‘dry’, and that he’s going to get a drink from the river.
At the riverbank, the lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls in. A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the stoned lizard, helping him to the side.
He then asks the lizard, “What’s the matter with you?!” The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting in the tree, smoking a joint with his new monkey friend. He then explained how his mouth got dry, and that he was so wasted that, when he went to get a drink from the river, he fell in!
The inquisitive crocodile says he has to check this out. He walks into the jungle and finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint. He looks up and says “Hey, MONKEY!” The Monkey looks down and says “FUUUUUCK, DUDE……. how much water did you drink?”

Timj

My pollinated females have been apart for about a week. They were all sprayed down and now share my small 2x2 tent until I harvest regular seeds from them. Bodhi-Babylon Buster in the left rear. The left front is Ethos-Thug Rose and the right side is Ethos- Majik OG.
3 pollinated females5224.jpg

Timj

@Timj I grew some lucky charms and more cowbell from bodhi that were really good.. I made some crosses with the lucky charms afew years ago..
This is my first Bodhi strain. It was gifted to me by a grower/friend from another site. It certainly was easy to grow and looks better than either of the Ethos strains. I may need to look into running more of his stuff.

farmerfischer

This is my first Bodhi strain. It was gifted to me by a grower/friend from another site. It certainly was easy to grow and looks better than either of the Ethos strains. I may need to look into running more of his stuff.
My bodhi seeds were gifts from another site as well..lol.. torontoker was his name there.. really good person..