What's new

" THE WHITE " / " Triangle " pics

Grizz

Veteran
Whatever said:
Seems that could be the case but are you going to get THE pheno that all the hub bub is about? Just like with Skunk #1 and Cheese maybe?
you never know untill you grow them out. you might find one better or as good ,

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
so has this been confirmed for SURE??? if it is white kc, how come that wasn't being hyped like "the white" is. if it came with the moniker triangle before it was given the nickname, how do we know that's what it is? side by side grows yet?

well pics speak thousands of words. and man the pics of white kc in the book of buds.. is pegged on.. joeshmoe showed the pics.a dn man you look at the other pics.. you got yourself a winer right there.

W

Whatever

mikiemikee said:
well pics speak thousands of words. and man the pics of white kc in the book of buds.. is pegged on.. joeshmoe showed the pics.a dn man you look at the other pics.. you got yourself a winer right there.
I don't really have a clue and yes Joe did seem to make a good argument what it is. I'm sure some peeps have since picked up KC Brains strain to try out so we'll see in the long run. I've yet to sample the White but hopefully in a month or two so get to see what the commotion is about.

Buddle

Veteran
Here's a pic of my outdoor white.She does have small calyxes.I think thats why she did so great outdoors in an abnormally wet year.She needs a long cure for the taste to come out imo.Not a strong smelling or tasting strain.Don't contribute that to weakness though cuz overall she doesn't have any and her smell and flavor are very distinct.Unique...just not strong before the cure..

Buddle

Veteran
mikiemikee said:
I've got the book you speak of.I have to agree.The breeders description is right on too.I have outdoor nugs you could swear were used for the pic..They are that close.
I agree Time that she grows nice legs after a good cure.The outdoor is much more tastey imo.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KC brains is good......his prices are £11 a pack in the uk whatever the strain....similar to Gypsy`s prices

id love to give his 3way Afgahn a go

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Hahaha seriously my friends and I have tried lots of seeds, from lots of different bags, breeders, and seed firms, but kc brains was always a NO-GO for the majority of us... Sometimes it's funny to laugh at urself for your own uneducated no brain choices. I'd grow and buy nirvana, but NEVER NEVER would I spend the $20 for a kc brains selection LOL... :muahaha:

It just goes to show you... Get to cracken them fuckin seeds folks. Why pay hundreds when The next new hyped elite strain or sport is right around the corner in ur next $15-$25 seed purchase hehehe.

Sometimes a story such as this really makes you want to go back to the seed fridge, and rip open a few packs of some of those cheaper not so spoken genetics you passed up over the years for newer more promising genetics. Nirvana nl5/haze, blue mytic, w-rhino, NL, ww here I come. I'm sure something new to me, and descent has got to come out of those 50 seeds I got degrating by the year in the ol fridge.

Babbabud those plants look picture perfect!! She's laying those trichs on heavy.

I recently passed up a few white hybrids because the flavor was described as hashy, and kinda generic IMO. Being tight on space I figured I'd carry on with my chem d bx1 selections instead which is already not exactly my cup of tea in the flavor department , but she yields solid heavy buds, and the fresh piney-spicy chem flavor is starting to grow on me more and more LOL. All these lovely white pics and new flavor descriptions got me thinking twice about my decision though.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some of the simple stuff is the best.....KC brains has been around for years ....he must have stocked up on loads of good breeding plants by now

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Not from the Pure White, but check these jewels my maain mang Krome shared:

It´s ether Triangle_x_NLxLeopard_Kush_x_Pure_Kush, orNLxLeopard_Kush_x_Pure_Kush x Blockhead
Some delicious nugs + a huge yielder :woohoo:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I wish Krome could get the cash he deserves, He gifted the white and block head to me just before he left the boards, fucking leo took them and more when I got raided. I see ograskel is releaseing the white x his fire cut og kush, should be next week, that should be a super cross and one I will spend the money to get.

Saw this post from 2008 and just had to comment, there is so much right in this post.

Did that White x Fire ever come out? Was it any good?

Haha, #Swampboysseeds

Pendleton

3rd, yeah man! It's one of his best known crosses, White Fire, aka WiFi. Very nice stuff, I enjoyed it greatly and used it for breeding.