The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

K

Karma Genetics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

cheesey

Im still not sure if the whites is what people say it is being a 3 way kush cross .
even krome dont know as he posted .

Ive been doing some research on kc brains and there white kc

the info in the big book of buds is spot on in detail. taste smell and heavey hiting sleepy high .

picture.php

it also looks just like the whites .
ive ordered a pk of the white kc and going to grow some out and see for myself ....

and heres a photo of a dryed white s1 bud
picture.php

Last edited:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Cheesey u super sleuth u :D

I think u might have cracked it with that... The picture is the spitting image of the NMK bud, the linage given would have me believe that both hundred gram oz and my smoke reports were on that strain, smell and taste wise.... Only thing is that most of the clone only white grows I've seen do not produce 'big chunky' indica buds. I'd say that yield look low - moderate on the clone only whereas your NMK is a better producer.

Interesting piece of the puzzle, I wonder if it really is white KC?

C

cheesey

Cheesey u super sleuth u :D

I think u might have cracked it with that... The picture is the spitting image of the NMK bud, the linage given would have me believe that both hundred gram oz and my smoke reports were on that strain, smell and taste wise.... Only thing is that most of the clone only white grows I've seen do not produce 'big chunky' indica buds. I'd say that yield look low - moderate on the clone only whereas your NMK is a better producer.

Interesting piece of the puzzle, I wonder if it really is white KC?

2 more photos of the white kc not alot on the interweb

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Cheesy you are very right that that desription could sound like it.

But as said before i dont think The White is a KCwhite

Read the Link MeltinPot put up, thats the thread i was talking about.

Peace KG

C

cheesey

Cheesy you are very right that that desription could sound like it.

But as said before i dont think The White is a KCwhite

Read the Link MeltinPot put up, thats the thread i was talking about.

Peace KG

maybe but i will look into it more . also will grow out some of the white kc seeds when ive got room .

ive worked out the whites is pre 1999 from what krome has wrote on the net adding up the yrs krome has had it and the old dude who past it him it puts the clone to 1998 . just need to find out when the white kc was first on the market for sale as they have been breeding for a long time 1979 and won there 1st cup in 1998

white kc is White Widow, Afghani and KC33 makes white kc ..... kc33 is Thai and Brazilian

so white widdow and afghani in the mix

Last edited:
S

SmokeMan

We all love the white here, She has proven to be one of the greatest strains to ever grace my growroom. She is more then what people have said and then some. I cant begin to say what she means to me and my buddys. She will forever be known to be a producer and a hell of a photogenic plant. :artist:

11gkhhf.jpg

2cggg0i.jpg

3305kk1.jpg

2e68qxt.jpg

Lifebreather

Veteran
Nice! Love this thread...

attachment.php

Picked up some mites @ the new spot...can't win em all... ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8552.jpg
    IMG_8552.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_8621.jpg
    IMG_8621.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 46
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Thought I'd bump up this thread.

Anyone know if ograscal seeds are a good bet as they is expensive. Lots of interesting crosse's have been made all using the white.

I need a cross that won't stretch too much in flower.

Or for that reason reason should I go for the white S1 or cheeseheads Nightmare Kush ( the white S2's )

I dunno so many breeders these days. Just looking for something different.

Thanks if anyone can help.

Last edited by a moderator: