What's new

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
25 years ago when I bought this property, it was used as a local dump and it took me six months to clear it. The only thing left other than the dirt was the big trees. I brought in truckloads of palms and Bamboo and have been planting continuously ever since… I’ve done every bit of the planting out here and I am so grateful I did when I was younger. I’m barely keeping up with the place, but I’m getting things done.

Attachments

• IMG_2640.jpeg
    IMG_2640.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2639.jpeg
    IMG_2639.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2638.jpeg
    IMG_2638.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2637.jpeg
    IMG_2637.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2636.jpeg
    IMG_2636.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 25

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I cleaned out my flower tent today and took the seven plants. I have in there out to spray them with hydrogen peroxide mix. I do that roughly every 10 days because I have a powdery mildew issue. The first group of plants is cap junkie x C -99, the second is girl crush, and the final group is Cap Junkie X Rosetta Stone… the plants that have flowers are four weeks old and the ones without flowers are two weeks old…

Attachments

• IMG_2649.jpeg
    IMG_2649.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2651.jpeg
    IMG_2651.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2650.jpeg
    IMG_2650.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 16

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Let me read address what I just posted. The first group is girl crush, second group is cap junkie x C99, and the last is cap Junkie X Rosetta Stone…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
yup, PM haunts me but I get rid of it before any damage is done...a light dusting of it on mebbe 10 leaves per plant so maintenance is simple and expected...the walls of the tent have a very light film of PM as well...I retrussed all the plants today so they should be happy for a while, especially the older plants...the smaller plants are expected to stretch a did the ones 2 weeks older...damn I'm stoned, been hitting on a vape pen for about an hour...once we get some rain I'll show you what happy bamboo is...right now it's dry as a bone and few leaves...I've yet to use the weedwacker... :rolleyes:

SubGirl

420club
If I was your neighbor, I’d be begging some of that bamboo off ya to make me some cool bamboo projects. Do you wipe down the tent walls with disinfectant before you put the plants back in?

these are my cap junky’s
IMG_0034.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I hose down everything when the plants are out on the porch...I'd love to use a trellis but with the PM I need to move them out to wash them...thank goodness I discovered a safe wash for my plants...every one gets rinsed before harvest...you should see the dust that comes off...

SubGirl

420club
I hose down everything when the plants are out on the porch...I'd love to use a trellis but with the PM I need to move them out to wash them...thank goodness I discovered a safe wash for my plants...every one gets rinsed before harvest...you should see the dust that comes off...
Does the spray leave a residue when it drys?

SubGirl

420club
Yes I can never move my plants after the screen fills up it gets real jungly in there. I’ve only had PM once when i was taking care of momma and Mr sub was just watering my plants the best he could knowing nothing about watering plants. I too washed them every week till harvest but am glad I don’t have to do that a lot

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Does the spray leave a residue when it drys?
No, when I use the hydrogen peroxide, it usually takes a couple days to drop the extra molecule so it becomes completely inert. The potassium bicarbonate probably leaves the residue, but before I do any final trimming, I always submerge the plant and agitated lightly then dry it before I trim it.

kevinn

I cleaned out my flower tent today and took the seven plants. I have in there out to spray them with hydrogen peroxide mix. I do that roughly every 10 days because I have a powdery mildew issue. The first group of plants is cap junkie x C -99, the second is girl crush, and the final group is Cap Junkie X Rosetta Stone… the plants that have flowers are four weeks old and the ones without flowers are two weeks old…
at what ratio do you mix your hydrogen peroxide ???

Latest posts

Latest posts