What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In a field of cananbis.jpg

oldmaninbc

3 years ago or so the Doc would ask me about my balance.....I would just laugh....not now! My balance sucks! No more ladders or gutter cleaning.
That's what happened to my friend, fell while do work on his house, ended up in the hospital and died from an infection while in the hospital. Doing a simple standing on one leg for a minute and alternate will do a lot to prevent falling in old age. We know what can happen to older people when they fall, it can be a death sentence. We can't have that, I need you to make fun of.:)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
the sweetest and tart maters I have ever tasted...they were perfect without the salt...the older I get the more stuff my body tells me not to eat...

as far as the legs go they're the most vital part of your body as we age...weak legs are a death sentence the older we get...when I was working out heavy my personal best for leg presses was 395 lbs...8 times and they just fatigued...now my workouts are for better balance and overall core health...as screwed up as my body is, working out lessen the aches and pains I used to suffer...now I got new demons to deal with... :eek:

OleReynard

Hate depending on others to do my shit for me now.
Hire a yard crew cuz my back won't handle the shaking and settling.

I heard of No Cut May but this is ridiculous still waiting for them to show.
Went out and did some spot trimming, raised beds, along stone borders, and misc places.

Sprayed fir weeds last week Spectracide works great then ya gotta go back and knock them down with the weed eater.

Side x sides done had a Hummingbird Chirp 7 put in it for various reasons.
500 mile checkup and chirp installed
5 Bills. Oh included a Ram Mount they were afraid to mount directly to the dash.

Boats charged up loaded up ready to get out, now if the rain would stop.

Bout pickin time, nice Bluebery smells, nice Diesel smells. Got a sweet milky melon down there I'm sure that's a Mother's Milk.

I miss picking every month definitely the good Ole days at four k an elbow, never able to keep any around disappeared as fast as it was dry.

They started on the 3 way roundabout, state believes in them that's for sure, I'm finding them out in the country too.
They say they.prevent accidents but I'll be damned if I don't see vehicle parts in the middle of the road on these things.
Now just how in the hell

Felt a little windy not like me, normally more reserved

Goldhedge

That's what happened to my friend, fell while do work on his house, ended up in the hospital and died from an infection while in the hospital. Doing a simple standing on one leg for a minute and alternate will do a lot to prevent falling in old age. We know what can happen to older people when they fall, it can be a death sentence. We can't have that, I need you to make fun of.:)
It's said that 'pneumonia is an old man's friend...' break a leg... go to hospital... pneumonia takes you out not the broken whatever.

as far as the legs go they're the most vital part of your body as we age...weak legs are a death sentence the older we get...when I was working out heavy my personal best for leg presses was 395 lbs...8 times and they just fatigued...now my workouts are for better balance and overall core health...as screwed up as my body is, working out lessen the aches and pains I used to suffer...now I got new demons to deal with... :eek:
Not to beat a dead horse, but Miranda's 'Essentrics' has all the elements one needs to 'fix' that sort of thing... it's helped me.... Flexibility is the key.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Sounds like you are on top of things Reynard.

Hire a yard crew cuz my back won't handle the shaking and settling.
Nobody touches my grass but me. Not letting a industrial mower on my lawn. I don't care how bad my back is.

My lawn is a reflection of me in the neighborhood. I have a few brown spots in the front this year from winter kill.....I will be green soon.

Yup, I am anal.

Latest posts

Latest posts