What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

My guess is new systems almost force you to have a Microsoft account(to download apps from the Microsteal store and likely to track your ass for Bill Gates and his plan for Mass depopulation😂😳😡). The browser(is it called Edge now?) allows you to ‘sign in’ and I am sure if you ‘sign in’ on your old device(s), that info is stored and then populated on any device you ‘sign in’ on using Edge(?) from here on out. Gates is evil. He stole DOS from some poor friend of his, ran a monopoly for years, has poisoned millions of children in Africa(and billions of people worldwide now), owns more farmland in the US than anyone else, wants us to eat unhealthy food including faux meats and has a program going to partially block the sun. I am sure I am forgetting other world domination tactics that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation have but they are evil incarnate.

This needs repeating, repeatedly. And I agree... he is EVIL incarnate.
I do not advocate murder but... if someone took him out...
I'd not be disappointed (may even rejoice, honestly).

Crazy mofo's like old Billy there, need to be eliminated IMHO.
F*CK his frankenfood and insect eating ass.

He looks so unhealthy how could any one with any brain cells
listen to his megala maniacal ideas anyway... OH... $$$ for
the big corps wanting high profit at our cost.

Commoners need to Wake The F UP.

Got to revolution, got to revolution...

Magu🌈

Hey @Gypsy Nirvana . I would like to know your opinion, (if you have one) about the G13 plant. Since you knew Haward Marks, do you know where I could find a “ true, genuine, bona fide” G13 ? I mean, a lot of places claim they have the real deal but who would you trust? By the way, all my grow buddies want to wish you a speedy recovery and lots of luck for your future. It seems that you are a well known fellow. 😁 🌈

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Hey @Gypsy Nirvana . I would like to know your opinion, (if you have one) about the G13 plant. Since you knew Haward Marks, do you know where I could find a “ true, genuine, bona fide” G13 ? I mean, a lot of places claim they have the real deal but who would you trust? By the way, all my grow buddies want to wish you a speedy recovery and lots of luck for your future. It seems that you are a well known fellow. 😁 🌈
This oughta be good.
👈👉👇

imiubu

Gonna bite the bullet today and get all new jars. I have been using the apsame jars for a long long time. Never washed them! Only clean the lids with alcohol so they seal properly.

Over time they have collected resin on the bottom and it will be to much of a hassle to try and clean them.

I should be ashamed...my tents and grow area is spotless but my jars are....well no words can explain!
We need pix :D

I just swish/ shake 99% Iso around in them the wash em in Dawn.
I am just too freaking frugal to purchase new ones :)
Time... I got. $$ not so much haha.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here ya go. This is only about half of my jars. The rest are storing product in the dry cure tent.

View attachment 19002986

View attachment 19002987

View attachment 19002988
Looks like a gold mine to me brother! Those are trichomes stuck to the jar, which could be easily harvested using alcohol and turned into orals, topicals, dabs, or suppositories.
Isopropyl as a good way to extract economically and good for making concentrates as long as it is subsequently removed below 40 ppm.

Less critical for purging, though more expensive due to taxes, is 190 proof ethanol, which doesn't require as stringent a purge and enough residual can be left to make a tincture.

You could do one jar at a time and cascade the same alcohol until it reaches saturation.

imiubu

Dunno how I got all the posts out of order :(

I now see those magnificent jars!
There is definitely some goodies to be had from the rinse indeed.

Anyone remember scraping our pipes for a high back in the day.
That stuff tasted like ass but did the trick in dry times.

That resin in the jars are pure gold and someone would
be more than happy to have it IMO of course.

But then... as I've mentioned... I am extremely frugal :)

imiubu

Looks like a gold mine to me brother! Those are trichomes stuck to the jar, which could be easily harvested using alcohol and turned into orals, topicals, dabs, or suppositories.

Isopropyl as a good way to extract economically and good for making concentrates as long as it is subsequently removed below 40 ppm.

Less critical for purging, though more expensive due to taxes, is 190 proof ethanol, which doesn't require as stringent a purge and enough residual can be left to make a tincture.

You could do one jar at a time and cascade the same alcohol until it reaches saturation.
Back when... it was called qwiso IIRC... instead of trim/ buds it's jars to 'quick wash' :)

OleReynard

I find 150 ever clear just as good as the 190
So what if it's got a tad more water in it and when making gummy's with it you can't tell the difference.
Another bro theory busted

BrassNwood

Veteran
The major pain point on my back just suddenly switched off Tuesday at 10:00 WHEW, almost exactly 8 days.... That helps a bunch. Now if the constant low-grade fever would get done, I'd feel almost human again. Waking up at 02:00 soaked in sweat every night is getting damned old. Shower, toss the sheets in the washer and set in the chair until the rest of the world comes alive.

Moving the road show to the mountain cabin today as that is much closer to the LifeStream blood draw sites in Riverside and San Bernadino. 1st draw Thursday, next the following Monday then Thursday again. That gets us 3 pints of the 4 requested by the surgical team. We can still get in one more within 72 hours of the procedure so the 4th should be doable.

Thank God for LifeStream. The Red Cross is next to useless for autologous blood donation without a month's long lead time just for the paperwork end. We've literally had to teach the surgical team and the hospital the process as they didn't have a clue. We don't get this request very often.

Living through the AID's era where the blood supply was in question might be why I'm so hot on donating my own where possible. Since I didn't take the COVID "jabs".

OleReynard

FB_IMG_1715784081128.jpg

So true

Magu🌈

Dunno how I got all the posts out of order :(

I now see those magnificent jars!
There is definitely some goodies to be had from the rinse indeed.

Anyone remember scraping our pipes for a high back in the day.
That stuff tasted like ass but did the trick in dry times.

That resin in the jars are pure gold and someone would
be more than happy to have it IMO of course.

But then... as I've mentioned... I am extremely frugal :)
Ha ha ha. 😂 Yup. I smoked a lot of “ass” in my lifetime. 🤣 Now people are washing their plants before harvest. We used to smoke the bird shit, bug shit and even the dirt in the bottom of the bag. In France all that stuff is called “terroir”. 🧐

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Ha ha ha. 😂 Yup. I smoked a lot of “ass” in my lifetime. 🤣 Now people are washing their plants before harvest. We used to smoke the bird shit, bug shit and even the dirt in the bottom of the bag. In France all that stuff is called “terroir”. 🧐

not to mention we grow it in chicken , bat , bird , cow , horse , and worm poop

the ladybug poop and larvae put the dank in the dank…😂🤡😂