What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
O Lordy -- The Olden Days... Anyone remember the cadence verses that start with:

----------------------------------------------------
"I dunno but I've been told,"
"I dunno but I've been told,"
"Eskimo pussy is mighty cold."
"Eskimo pussy is mighty cold."
----------------------------------------------------

And raunchier follow-on lyrics that our new world of political correctness now forbids. Think "Blazing Saddles" level stuff.
the faster you run the sooner its over

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
this is the orgy i signed up for!
those are beautiful pups
:cathug:
You would think beautiful if you walked on to Boo's property unannounced.....

angry-dog.gif

Last edited:

imiubu

Ok @Gray Wolf I'm all hooked up and about a half a bag into it. Had to first figure out how to clean my volcano as it was stuck and sticky. I’ve never done maintenance but now have YouTube experience and at least know how.
I gotta say I have a great buzz and it is lighter on the lungs then just hitting the bag which is also easier on the lungs than hitting a Marley so I think this will be my new thing at least when I’m smoking alone.
‘or not smoking but ,well you know what the heck I mean.
‘next tho I’ll be asking folks the best way to keep that glass beautiful as that’s a must for me. I usually use dawn dish detergent when cleaning my other glass pipe stuff.
View attachment 19002591
I had to come back to this to mention the old timey pot holder :)
Looks like those we loomed as children.

imiubu

A friend brought by another stray pig for me last night. It’s a female that is tame and will let you touch it and feed it, but I discovered something about pigs today that I was not aware of. I was hand feeding one of the little piggies and I was careless with my thumb and this little piggy almost bit the end of it off.nothing that a handful of Band-Aids won’t resolve but now I know to keep my hands closer to me to them …
I've heard that pigs will devour a human body.
At least that's how some folks in murder stories dispose of them haha.
I'm thinking that they may think that fresh is even better :D

Glad you were not seriously injured.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Do you bite back or are they retiring in Florida?
they're on the retirement program but Bosco looks pretty tasty...
Thousands of years relationship between humans and dogs, your on to something.
I believe you'r
this is the orgy i signed up for!
those are beautiful pups
:cathug:
thank you...Dutch was a real stud in his younger years, he's now 12...
e right...the boys give me solace and protection...Ivan is really coming along...
You would think beautiful if you walked on to Boo's property unannounced.....

angry-dog.gif
Ivan is very vocal, he gives fair warning but if your in the middle of the yard there's no escaping him...

I enjoy sitting in the pen when I bring them bones...they are everything you've heard about them...just keep the fingers in a safe place...
JEEEEBUS!! Lookit how fargin BIG Ivan has gotten! He is huge!

What do you feed him, the furniture?
dunno his weight but he's well past 100 lbs...he eats a healthy diet of nutro superplate kibble, raw chicken and beef, and eggs...when he sees another dog it's game on in his mind...I gotta work on that...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For me, there is a tranquility effect going on early morning, watching the rising sun, even better, feeling the warmth of an early morning sun on your face. The quietness.
Showing up a couple hours early was one of the secrets to my success at work. I got a lot of work done without interruption before the rest of the department showed up.
I made some THC salve once to hopefully work for joint pain. It didn’t work for join pain but smelled really nice and worked great for scratches and drying up a sore or cut. My momma used it on her chest when she had breast cancer and found great relief from its drying power so it did work in a way. Don’t know if it was the THC or all the essential oils I used in it. I think big and Swede make one with pepper in it that big said works for Swede.
I have a killer pain relieving topical that I make using CBD Isolate, but wanted to try CBG by itself. It has a lot of the same properties as CBD and THC, but without any psychoactive effects.

A pig is omnivorous and will eat anything. Don't take your naps in their pen.

jokerman

Premium user
Wow! - Just got invited to see David Gilmour (of Pink Floyd fame) - at The Royal Albert Hall - this coming October - a well-off friend bought an 8 seater box for the concert this year - and invited oldpink too 😀 - so that's something to look forward to - FERSURE!

Back in 2006 David Gilmour was doing some gigs at The Royal Albert Hall - and I got a seat in the stalls back then - was a great night 🌙 - What a great guitarist 🎸! - WHAT GREAT ACOUSTICS!

Here is the concert from 2006 -

We are seeing " The Machine " in Aug a PF cover band together for over 25 years together.
we see them every year.