The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Ooops, forgot the pig pic…
IMG_2616.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
I trust them enough to try them. They were donated to me by Future Compounds for testing and the packaging shows that they were tested for content and all the evil spirits.

They also sent me some CBG Isolate for experimentation. I'm planning to make a topical out of it.

I made some THC salve once to hopefully work for joint pain. It didn’t work for join pain but smelled really nice and worked great for scratches and drying up a sore or cut. My momma used it on her chest when she had breast cancer and found great relief from its drying power so it did work in a way. Don’t know if it was the THC or all the essential oils I used in it. I think big and Swede make one with pepper in it that big said works for Swede.

Unca Walt

420club

O Lordy -- The Olden Days... Anyone remember the cadence verses that start with:

----------------------------------------------------
"I dunno but I've been told,"
"I dunno but I've been told,"
"Eskimo pussy is mighty cold."
"Eskimo pussy is mighty cold."
----------------------------------------------------

And raunchier follow-on lyrics that our new world of political correctness now forbids. Think "Blazing Saddles" level stuff.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
A friend brought by another stray pig for me last night. It’s a female that is tame and will let you touch it and feed it, but I discovered something about pigs today that I was not aware of. I was hand feeding one of the little piggies and I was careless with my thumb and this little piggy almost bit the end of it off.nothing that a handful of Band-Aids won’t resolve but now I know to keep my hands closer to me to them …
You aint the only one to find out that way either.
😆
Run hot water through the glass to warm it up then spray a little 99% iso and shake.
Takes that vape residue right off easypeazy.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
is it just an outside pig or does it some indoors?
do you guys cuddle?

/so many likes!
is it just an outside pig or does it some indoors?
do you guys cuddle?

/so many likes!
I believe I’ve made a very comfortable living area for the pigs because there’s no chance in the world they’re coming into my house. Ivan would not tolerate a pig in his house and they would be held to pay if he found one… every night I go to bed. I have these two characters laying at the foot waiting for me to get in between them and start cuddling… I truly enjoy the company of my dogs more than people
IMG_2615.jpeg

oldmaninbc

A friend brought by another stray pig for me last night. It’s a female that is tame and will let you touch it and feed it, but I discovered something about pigs today that I was not aware of. I was hand feeding one of the little piggies and I was careless with my thumb and this little piggy almost bit the end of it off.nothing that a handful of Band-Aids won’t resolve but now I know to keep my hands closer to me to them …
Do you bite back or are they retiring in Florida?

Unca Walt

420club
I believe I’ve made a very comfortable living area for the pigs because there’s no chance in the world they’re coming into my house. Ivan would not tolerate a pig in his house and they would be held to pay if he found one… every night I go to bed. I have these two characters laying at the foot waiting for me to get in between them and start cuddling… I truly enjoy the company of my dogs more than people View attachment 19002685
JEEEEBUS!! Lookit how fargin BIG Ivan has gotten! He is huge!

What do you feed him, the furniture?

oldmaninbc

I believe I’ve made a very comfortable living area for the pigs because there’s no chance in the world they’re coming into my house. Ivan would not tolerate a pig in his house and they would be held to pay if he found one… every night I go to bed. I have these two characters laying at the foot waiting for me to get in between them and start cuddling… I truly enjoy the company of my dogs more than people View attachment 19002685
Thousands of years relationship between humans and dogs, your on to something.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
this is the orgy i signed up for!
those are beautiful pups
:cathug:

Latest posts

Latest posts