The Original O'l Farts Club.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning old farts Cookie says hello
IMG_2956.jpeg

Goldhedge

Man! That was a lot of reading to catch up.
I have to say that you are all a group of very interesting people. You have seen a lot. Done a lot and learned a lot. Also, it appears that most of you are set-up well for old age retirement and that is great. 😁
It seems that I am the “odd duck” here. I spent my life getting drunk, growing pot and having a good time. I am poor, grew up poor and will die poor. But I like it that way. I have very little stress and no one is trying to steal my stuff. Ha ha ha. 🤣
I dont know anything about “social media”. I didnt know there even were rules. I assumed if I became obnoxious, everyone would ignore me. 😁 I live in a very isolated area. We only gained access to the internet about 3 years ago. Im a little behind the times. 😂 🤣
I'd like to think we're all skeptics when it comes to government. It's part of the 'being prepared' motto.

As for dying poor... you can't take it with you, but if you can grease the wheels it is a smoother ride....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Wow! - Just got invited to see David Gilmour (of Pink Floyd fame) - at The Royal Albert Hall - this coming October - a well-off friend bought an 8 seater box for the concert this year - and invited oldpink too 😀 - so that's something to look forward to - FERSURE!

Back in 2006 David Gilmour was doing some gigs at The Royal Albert Hall - and I got a seat in the stalls back then - was a great night 🌙 - What a great guitarist 🎸! - WHAT GREAT ACOUSTICS!

Here is the concert from 2006 -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a picture of my Submarine Girl Volcano Bag bubble rig that I'm currently testing. It uses a Submarine Pipe from Sneaky Pete's and custom adaptors inspired by Sub Girl:

Submarine Girl Bag bubbler.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! - Just got invited to see David Gilmour (of Pink Floyd fame) - at The Royal Albert Hall - this coming October - a well-off friend bought an 8 seater box for the concert this year - and invited oldpink too 😀 - so that's something to look forward to - FERSURE!

Back in 2006 David Gilmour was doing some gigs at The Royal Albert Hall - and I got a seat in the stalls back then - was a great night 🌙 - What a great guitarist 🎸! - WHAT GREAT ACOUSTICS!

Here is the concert from 2006 -

IMG_2957.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a picture of my Submarine Girl Volcano Bag bubble rig that I'm currently testing. It uses a Submarine Pipe from Sneaky Pete's and custom adaptors inspired by Sub Girl:

View attachment 19002544
That’s One for Inspector gadget

SubGirl

420club
Grayfox is currently taking care of two different cats while their owners are abroad/away. Besides feeding them and cleaning their box, she spends quality lap time with them snuggling and scratching, so of course they adore her.

Perversely, our cat Melissa selected me as her main person as a kitten, made it happen, and now 14 years later still greets me at the door and camps out in my lap when I sit, while nuzzling and getting strokes, as well as supervises me at the keyboard, et al. She pretty much ignores everyone but me, while Grayfox loves cats and covets more of her attention.

I plan to let Grayfox pick the next cat should we get one, but alas it has been my experience that cats select their new owners/staff, so it is out of our hands. View attachment 19002476
Dogs are the same way. My Maryjane picked Mr sub as her person. I’m only a good food source, bather, grooming and available when he’s not for hanging out with. Arlo is a momma’s boy and always under my feet. I am a slave to my cats…

Last edited:

SubGirl

420club
Here's the final configuration of my dab rig. It significantly reduced my throat and lung irritation:

It uses a Diamond Knot Quartz nail, with PID controlled electric heat.

View attachment 19002563

View attachment 19002564
Looks like you are going thru both sub tanks? I still haven’t had time to myself to try out my new SubGirl rig but now thinking I could make some time after picking up Maryjane from the groomer today… I will post when I get it all hooked up and try it. 💕

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you are going thru both sub tanks? I still haven’t had time to myself to try out my new SubGirl rig but now thinking I could make some time after picking up Maryjane from the groomer today… I will post when I get it all hooked up and try it. 💕
The bag will be easier to remove if you only push it on far enough to work. I ended up looping a large rubber band around the bag adaptor to limit how far it penetrates into the bag.

Latest posts

Latest posts