What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Pain site on the front is less "Angry" and sending beck fewer messages in a bottle. That back side under the left shoulder blade is a stubborn son and won't be appeased with mere aspirin or Tylenol. That sumbitch wants the damn narco every 4 hours like clockwork. I suffer that extra hour and take it at the 5-hour mark and in an hour I can breathe again. Makes them last the 6-hour window they are posed ta.

Lidocaine 5% patches FTW. I should go walkabout again as it seems to help. Need to take a pair of nippers and clip the head smacking branches along the way. I'm not going to dodge them for the next week and then next month

Unca Walt

420club
TOTALLY USELESS UNCA TRIVIA:

The time was right. A looong time ago, I saw a Sooper Bad Guy in a Bob Hope comedy movie that did it to casually scare the crap out of Hope. Way back in the Olden Days. So I began doing it.

I had a bud named Starkey. Huge snow-blond giant that loved me. He made me look tiny. He had muscles in places I din' even have places. He had muscles in his shit.

He opened beer bottles with his teeth. That... I never even tried, and never will.

Shit. Now I'm started on Starkey. Just one more note about him and I am going for a walk -- Starkey was in a bar with me one day, and the bar had a flip-door for the bartender to go in and out. Some fool made a bet (that made us get totally drunk on the fool's money).

So Starkey sat onna floor with his legs straight out, and gripped that closed flip-door with his fuckin fingertips... and did 50 pull-ups with his legs locked together straight out.

I could not have done one. Fingertips, fer chrissake?

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Has anyone been successful at storing pollen ? 🥸
I haven't really tried to store it so I can't say I've been successful or unsuccesful. I've seen people talking about storing it in air tight containers in the fridge while also using silica packs to keep out moisture but then I've also seen people say that it doesn't stay viable for long no matter how well you store it. Then again they can freeze sperm for use later on so why not pollen?

OleReynard

I haven't really tried to store it so I can't say I've been successful or unsuccesful. I've seen people talking about storing it in air tight containers in the fridge while also using silica packs to keep out moisture but then I've also seen people say that it doesn't stay viable for long no matter how well you store it. Then again they can freeze sperm for use later on so why not pollen?
You can get it to stay good for into 6 months

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Shit. Now I'm started on Starkey. Just one more note about him and I am going for a walk -- Starkey was in a bar with me one day, and the bar had a flip-door for the bartender to go in and out. Some fool made a bet (that made us get totally drunk on the fool's money).

So Starkey sat onna floor with his legs straight out, and gripped that closed flip-door with his fuckin fingertips... and did 50 pull-ups with his legs locked together straight out.

I could not have done one. Fingertips, fer chrissake?
Impressive - I guess after walnuts - you'd progress to Brazil Nutz - that would be tricky - freak feats of strength and all - some Asian mystics are into lifting heavy things with their nutz and nutsacs - personally I could never see the joy in practicing to excell at those sort of disciplines - but then again 'horses for courses' -

SubGirl

420club
Back from the Neil Young concert. It was awesome. We had perfect seats. I little rain mixed with sunshine at the tailgate party making a beautiful rainbow for the party.
IMG_9989.jpeg

We had the best seats ever. I neglected to bring my ear plugs in case the music was super loud but it was perfect sound.

IMG_9990.jpeg

he did an electric set then a nice acoustic set then Finished off with electric again. Every old mofo around me was singing all the words including myself.
Maryjane and Arlo enjoyed another sleepover at Vauntes house and are now relaxing at home.
‘have work to do in the garden…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I've been looking hi and low for wild lettuce ever since I first read about it...found a company that does it right, they make medicinal quality tinctures...tried a tsp. last night and felt quite nice...tonight I will try a little stronger dose so the sleepy effects will be a bit stronger...

22 years ago I got Lasix done on both eyes...20/20 for years until my right eye got a git fuzzy...they corrected it at no charge but as I age I wonder if that would still work on me...I fear scars on my eyes will be a result of redoing them...I believe glasses are in order...

SubGirl

420club
I've been looking hi and low for wild lettuce ever since I first read about it...found a company that does it right, they make medicinal quality tinctures...tried a tsp. last night and felt quite nice...tonight I will try a little stronger dose so the sleepy effects will be a bit stronger...

22 years ago I got Lasix done on both eyes...20/20 for years until my right eye got a git fuzzy...they corrected it at no charge but as I age I wonder if that would still work on me...I fear scars on my eyes will be a result of redoing them...I believe glasses are in order...
Gonna read up on wild lettuce now.

do you have a trusted source. I don’t trust a lot of those herb places

i always look for places that do third party testing same as essential oils. I use dõTERRA for essential oils…

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts