What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Yes - it's all behind me now - I'm a FREE MAN - away from the hospital - that was becoming more like a jail to me every day they kept me there - 8 days in all - for a 45 minute corrective surgical procedure - to rewire my heart ❤️ - to be able to control and monitor it - so that it doesn't suddenly attack me - and then I have to go to the wild blue yonder - waaay before my time 💙 -

It would have been perfect - if the surgeons had got it right the first time - but they had to do it over again - due to not paying it the proper attention needed the first time around - and so far so good - looks like they finally got it right - because although I'm a bit sore - I'm fully functional - and all my other bits are working adequately - and I still have enough blood and oxygen pumping around within me - to walk at a good clip - and write in a legible way -

Walking out of St Thomas's Hospital on a fine sunny day - 😎 with my good son by my side - to Waterloo Station - to ride the train leaving platform 3 to Surbiton - where I walked the mile home - without having to stop - under the warmth and glare of the late afternoon sun - breathing easy - and feeling like I'm a part of this world again - and will be around - for some time to come 😀 - which is nice - very nice indeed -
If you had a electrician present you would not have this problem in the first place!
As a electrician I would have suggested they installed a speed control.
There may be a time (🙄) you may need increased hydraulics 😊

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Quick bud shot of Orig Chemdawg. Just up-potted and flipped 2 into flower to replace the two I have just moved into the dry/cure tent.

IMG_20240511_100720675~2.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
@ Gypsy.....glad you are up and about. Take it easy my friend....you don't want to go back to the hospital again.

Gotta finish in the grow and run some errands. Pretty laid back day for me.

My back seems to be holding up ok after the last round of shots in my spine. This last time they burnt the nerve endings and it seems like this helped. We will see how long the relief lasts. Hopefully 6 months or longer. I need a break from the pain.

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning folks

A couple has a dog that snores. Annoyed because she can't sleep, the wife goes to the vet to see if he can help. The vet tells the woman to tie a ribbon around the dog's testicles and he will stop snoring. "Yeah right!" she says. A few minutes after going to bed, the dog begins snoring, as usual. The wife tosses and turns, unable to sleep. Muttering to herself, she goes to the closet and grabs a piece of red ribbon and ties it carefully around the dog's testicles. Sure enough, the dog stops snoring! The woman is amazed! Later that night, her husband returns home drunk from being out drinking with his buddies. He climbs into bed, falls asleep and begins snoring loudly. The woman thinks maybe the ribbon might work on him. So she goes to the closet again, grabs a piece of blue ribbon and ties it around her husband's testicles. Amazingly, it also works on him! The woman sleeps soundly. The husband wakes from his drunken stupor and stumbles into the bathroom. As he stands in front of the toilet, he glances in the mirror and sees a blue ribbon attached to his privates. He is very confused and as he walks back into the bedroom he sees the red ribbon attached to his dog's testicles. He shakes his head and looks at the dog and whispers, "I don't know where we were, or what we did, but, for fuks sake, we took first and second place!"

Goldhedge

In question right now is do I go for that 2nd cup of coffee or not ? I really want it!
I drink decaf... one cup.

Used to do the leaded, but it made the ol' ticker 'flutter', as in A-Flutter which is the nephew of A-Fib so I'm told... it's unleaded for me which seems to work.

Anyone here have cardiac ablation done? Results? Recommendations?

That's what the CardoDoc suggested, but when you go to a surgeon with a hammer, every problem is a nail....

Looking for less drastic measures....