My eyes hurt

feel better now?

IMG_8882.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I don't drink, but I appreciate the sentiment Unca!

Never was a big boozer... too much family history there...

Used to be I could drink a beer, but after a certain age, recovery was longer than over night.

Lactose intolerance does that for me.

Could be moi. Used to mod over at GIM1&2 til it died an inconvenient death.

Seems I've seen that HOG rider pic before ... out on the eastern planes...?

damn good to have another goldbug on board and a Coloradon’…

I see you have been greeted with the secret handshake from Unca Walt….

yeah Buddy , we go waaaaay back to Vronsky and Gold-Eagle days…

eastern plains indeed !

IMG_0543.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
How are you feeling today Gypsy?
I'm good mate - just settling back at home - took the boy to his Brazilian Ju-jitsu class this morning on foot - then went walkabout to see 👀 Smudge and Spanky - and Spanky's owners - who offered me breakfast - eggs 🥚 and 🥓 bacon and bagels 🥯 and beans 🫘 - they are off to Portugal on Monday - leaving me to care for Spanky Mc Spankington O.B.E. - for the best part of a month -

- still a bit sore from surgery - but it's bearable without pain killer meds - feel like I've shrunk some - since have done no weight training for a month or so - and mustn't do any for at least another 2 months - feels like testosterone levels are down too - so feel kinda vulnerable/weak - but that's to be expected after surgical eviceration and all the other surgery I just went thru -

- otherwise the wife and kids are genuinely happy to see me home - and are not letting me lift anything - 'cos that might rip wounds open again - been watching 'Peaky Blinders' again on Netflix - and resting/horizontal alot on the sofa 🛋 -
- got some Zamaldelica seeds germing in some fibre cups out on the balcony - and the boy has been helping me lug some compost about - filling the big pots - getting ready for my little summer grow - 😀
2024-05-1116.57.207846326136085034847.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts