What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Morning everyone!

Garden lights are on and all the kids need attention (of course... when don't they! lol).

First however, I want to linger here, read up and reply for a bit.
Probably make another small pot of coffee and just sit here and
enjoy the flow of convo before I hit the gardening chores :)

cola

Yeah, it is expensive and has to arrive cold and be stored in the fridge so needs to arrive in 2 days.

I've tried a lot of probiotics, this is the only one that has managed to stop my incessant trapped wind and sugar cravings.

i think the company that has a patent on the strain advises 30 days one a day then a maintenance dose of 1 a week after.

It's apparently a good non pharmaceutical equivalent to first line ulcerative colitus meds like sulfasalazine.

I guess the question begs that if it was alive in this german soldier who obviously was not consuming this Escherichia coli bacterium from an outside source, how did it stay alive there in his gut? Obviously he already had an established colony in his gut without taking any type of supplement. It appears to make sense that if it was colonized in him, that it can be so in you and me. Is 30 days of taking this daily enough to colonize this? I'd bet that the prescribed dose is set below that threshold. Increase the dose. Colonize. Discontinue. And the flora and you live on happily ever after!

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

I had something dodgy in my stomach, either from colonoscopies, working in and around sewers or recent dental work that meant every time i ate i would have to lie down immediately afterwards for an hour as the trapped wind worked it's way around as my gut churned.

I reckoned the non pathogenic ecoli would do a better job than antibiotics/anti fungals in that it modulates other bacteria and attaches to and heals the gut wall.

Apparently it does have the ability to change our dna but i figure so do all the pollutants around in the air and food.

anyway, so far so good. It has improved the wind and my lactose intolerance has lessened.

Enough shit talkin from me, i'm gonna brew a strong coffee with butter and coconut oil in it and have a few fat spliffs in the sun ☀️☀️☀️

Have a great day all

🌻😎🌻

Unca Walt

420club
i just googled her! what a doll
peafowl are not native to n.am but for the most part dont cause the destruction you see from other invasive species
we have populations here in so cal, but some people just dont like them
if i had my druthers there would be more birds and less people

so they can fly up onto your roof?
The can most ricky-tick fly. And do -- every day. Like turkeys, quail, grouse, etc. they mostly walk around. And like baby ducks, the little ones follow their mama on the ground for a few dangerous weeks.

Here's Mama with her four little boys (HAH! I notice on the file that the pic was taken in June 4, 2010!) So today could very well be their exact 14th birthday, since they are just about a month old in the pic.

1715428602754.jpeg

PS: Beau is out back, eating a breakfast of black oil seeds. Trying to, anyway. The squirrels keep sneakin' in from all directions and he keeps shooing them off.

BubbasPlace

I actually tried growing in 1 gallon pots for the first time my last grow. I had planned to grow three plants in 7 gallon pots. One of the plants took forever to show sex and in the last minute after turning them on to flower he showed his sex. This was a healthy plant already filled out nice and about 2 ft tall. I removed him from the tent so I had some room in there so I decided to put three young clones from the trim in my other tent in its place. They got put in the flower much younger than I normally start flower. The three little 1 gallon pots needed a bit more attention, sometimes daily water/food depending on how much they drank. The three pots yielded a bit more than a single plant would have taking up the same amount of space. I was surprised that the colas were real nice. And the tent did not get any more crowded than it would have with just one plant. Because we have a plant limit here, it’s not smart for me to plan it that way but it seems I always go over a bit taking in strays in my tent. If we had no plant limit I would try 9 1 gallon plants in my 2x4 starting flower younger to see what kinda yield I would get. I’ll bet it would be more and I would have harvest much quicker than normal. I think @BubbasPlace grows in 1 gallon pots with luck sometimes.
I've settled on 3 gallon now. Seems a good compromise. LA Pure Kush should be done in a couple weeks,
then summer off! I also had good luck with the mothers on this run putting 3 in a 3 gallon and making a little bush out of it.

Bubba

BubbasPlace

Morning Subby!

I grow in 5gal pots. Couldn't imagine the daily maintenance in 1 gal pots in flower. How could you leave to go fishing???!!!
Daily for me is about 15-20 mins. Water at morning, check at night, once in a while might need both, done.
( But 3 gallon here not 1 gallon.) It is unfortunate that the regulators dont get it. I've grown a single plant, scroged in a 2x4 that yielded just under a pound. They would count that as single plant! Or, you could have a bunch of smaller 1 oz plants that would violate the rule.

Bubba

Last edited:

imiubu

I had something dodgy in my stomach, either from colonoscopies, working in and around sewers or recent dental work that meant every time i ate i would have to lie down immediately afterwards for an hour as the trapped wind worked it's way around as my gut churned.

I reckoned the non pathogenic ecoli would do a better job than antibiotics/anti fungals in that it modulates other bacteria and attaches to and heals the gut wall.

Apparently it does have the ability to change our dna but i figure so do all the pollutants around in the air and food.

anyway, so far so good. It has improved the wind and my lactose intolerance has lessened.

Enough shit talkin from me, i'm gonna brew a strong coffee with butter and coconut oil in it and have a few fat spliffs in the sun ☀️☀️☀️

Have a great day all

🌻😎🌻

There was a period of time back some 25 yrs. ago that I would have such bad
stomach gas that I'd get on the bed on my knees and rock back and forth in an
attempt to get the gas moving, either up... or down. It was so very painful that
it felt like my ribs were going to blow out my back.
It lingered for so dam long and hurt so badly, I was often reduced to tears.
Baking soda did not help and I suffered intensely, until the trapped gas finally
moved lower and finally out the back side. This would often take hours and I
was 100% incapacitated for the duration.

One day my then BF showed up during one of these episodes and said...
hang on... I'll be right back.
He went to the store and bought some Alka Seltzer tabs, dropped
them in water and brought the brew to me.
Holy moley... with in scant minutes the gas was being dispelled via burps :)

The culprit I came to think was eggs. Somewhere along the line
I had become sensitive to chicken eggs :( I stopped eating them
and never did the painful gas issue occur again.
I was sooo bummed however, because I love me some eggies.

Some years later, I tried some eggs and whallah... no painful reaction.
I've been eating them since with out issue... yay.

I had relayed this info to one of my siblings and he had also had
the same reaction to eggs some years prior. After those episodes
he to stopped eating eggs for almost 12 yrs. Tried them again
and he too has never had another episode and has been eating
eggs regularly since.

:unsure:

BubbasPlace

There was a period of time back some 25 yrs. ago that I would have such bad
stomach gas that I'd get on the bed on my knees and rock back and forth in an
attempt to get the gas moving, either up... or down. It was so very painful that
it felt like my ribs were going to blow out my back.
It lingered for so dam long and hurt so badly, I was often reduced to tears.
Baking soda did not help and I suffered intensely, until the trapped gas finally
moved lower and finally out the back side. This would often take hours and I
was 100% incapacitated for the duration.

One day my then BF showed up during one of these episodes and said...
hang on... I'll be right back.
He went to the store and bought some Alka Seltzer tabs, dropped
them in water and brought the brew to me.
Holy moley... with in scant minutes the gas was being dispelled via burps :)

The culprit I came to think was eggs. Somewhere along the line
I had become sensitive to chicken eggs :( I stopped eating them
and never did the painful gas issue occur again.
I was sooo bummed however, because I love me some eggies.

Some years later, I tried some eggs and whallah... no painful reaction.
I've been eating them since with out issue... yay.

I had relayed this info to one of my siblings and he had also had
the same reaction to eggs some years prior. After those episodes
he to stopped eating eggs for almost 12 yrs. Tried them again
and he too has never had another episode and has been eating
eggs regularly since.

:unsure:
For me, Alka Selzer is magic stuff. Dont need it often. But always have a giant Sam's Club sized box of it on hand.

Worse gas pain I ever had was after my galbladder operation. I thought it was pain from being cut. Then i noticed it was working its way lower. It was the gas they use to blow you up like a balloon so the robot can work. They said I would fart it out eventually. That was a puzzler...how does gas get from your abdominal cavity to your exhaust pipe? Modern medical miracle!

Bubba

Latest posts

Latest posts