What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Swede eats a cube of butter like a candy bar when we are on the road…
A few years ago, I'd have said YUCK.
Now, I eat butter the same way.
At home though :)

Since I began considering food as fuel and began a high fat moderate protein way of eating,
I still am in awe as to how great I feel. I'll never return the the standard american diet.
Not willfully at least. I'm trying avoid the old folks home where they will poison me with
their white bread/ sugar 'diet'.

I am 100% carnivore most of the time and sometimes %5 ketovore.
I will eat avocado, labne, and sometimes pistachios, berries in season etc.
I have to avoid most cheeses except hard cheeses (or the labne listed above).
Unfortunately, I discovered that I react poorly to bacon now (nitrates? sugar?).
I will eat it occasionally because its awesome and just deal w/ the joint pain.

Recently I've added in those ^^ carbs as I discovered that I was not eating enough
as I just wasn't hungry. Carbs early in the day help me to feel hungry by evening
so I can feed my body the nutrition it requires.

I do not feed my brain glucose, my brain runs on straight ketones.
Yeah buddy.

imiubu

Pump sprayer with Ammonia. Spray the sidewalk a few times a day and under the popular plants. The dogs will avoid that zone soon enough. I had trouble with the neighbors barking dog and being unable to use my own backyard. A few squirts of ammonia shut him the fuck right up. Now when I walk out back, he runs inside. Problem solved.

Same out front. I kept the planter wall well sprayed with ammonia every morning and the dogs all walk on the other side of the street now. They'll actively pull to avoid that spot
The ammonia won't burn? Do you dilute it?
Cuz, if not... I'm on it first thing in the A.M.

BrassNwood

Veteran
The ammonia won't burn? Do you dilute it?
Cuz, if not... I'm on it first thing in the A.M.
Don't spray directly on the plants. Sidewalk, stones, dirt under the plants should be OK. I use it straight up mostly in a handheld sprayer. A few squirts here and there in selected locations seems to do just fine.
Good luck to your surgeons BNW. Hope we hear from you soon and that things went well.
Thanks Tim I'll update as soon as possible.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm happy to see your recovery is going well Gypsy Nirvana. I don't know you like I know BNW. But, wanted to send you some good healing vibes.
Well - they still have to correct a mistake they made - and move some loose heart wire - that's why I've been called back into hospital - thanks for.the good vibes anyway - 😉

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Awright... Just walked in. I am up to page 1300, and I haveta jump forward to here because:

HOLY MOTHBALLS, MOTHMAN!! At precisely 3:00AM, I was outside lookin' up at the clear, dark sky...

And a big bolide came down heading east. Parts of it came off in globule-streaks, the main part flared more brightly for a second, then was gone. WOW.

Magu🌈

commando Baby , commando since 1964
Logos.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My x wife is.....
I've outlived both of my ex's.
Worry and anger won't kill you faster than anything else - IF - you can convert them into endorphins/dopamine - via exhausting yourself thru exercise - with the worries and the anger targeted on the boxing bag 🥊 - or the heavy weights themselves -

- I find it a distinctly beautiful way of ridding myself of the negative - by converting it into the positive - and leads to a gorgeously spiritual feeling of well being - satisfaction - and harmony - between body and mind -
A good workout followed by a Jacuzzi soak.................

Latest posts

Latest posts