The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
1714952336712.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
food as medicine can be complicated and confusing , I am my own guinea pig…

currently I am learning about oxalates and inflammatory cytokines in vegetables but not in meats…very complicated to me cause I never took Anatomy and Physiology , barely got through Biology , I like English Lit and Plant Science a lot better 😂😂

and learning about keto carnivore diets…I am out of my comfort zone of biscuits and gravy and pies
You want to learn about AUTOPHAGY bigsir
I found that fascinating - that your body will eat cancerous/sick and deformed cells - when you reach that stage of AUTOPHAGY - thru fasting 😀

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You want to learn about AUTOPHAGY bigsir
I found that fascinating - that your body will eat cancerous/sick and deformed cells - when you reach that stage of AUTOPHAGY - thru fasting 😀

I am learning about ketosis which is akin to autophagy from what I understand

still learning

but I have fasted in the past …a lot….like 1-2 days a week for years…longest fast was 14 days , only distilled water with a squirt of lemon….done several 3-7 days fasts over a 30 year timeframe ….part of the Rules of the cult i was in..😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

jokerman

Premium user
gotcha…..and yeah , I started out on the tablets too , what a joke

why?

takes an hour for the pills to kick in

and like you say , from the onset of a migraine one hour is waaaaaay to late

i have had migraines knock me on my arse in 30 minutes…projectile vomit and head pain that makes one wish they could chop off the head , like you said

i am pushing 73 and still catch some bad ones
Could it be your zodiac sign?

kevinn

I am right there with you brother. I see young girls everywhere from 15 to 50 walking around with clothing is half their size and they have bulges everywhere. I understand that one out of maybe 100 has a medical condition but the problem is they’re eating nothing but crap and they eat all day long. I can’t imagine how bad the health will be when they get to 60 if they live that long, I eat nothing but lean meat, vegetables and fruit in my diet and I’m doing my best to keep healthy but I just can’t imagine what’s going to happen to these people as they get older
Parents are the problem. They have never feed them anything but processed and fast food. And they do nothing but sit around on their phones.

BrassNwood

Veteran
To save space and time, rather than replying to all who have replied to my post about
inconsiderate people allowing their animals to relieve themselves on their neighbors lawns,
I'll instead make one reply here.

I've considered posting a sign.
When I was in the shower, a thought to simply fill a ketchup type bottle
that squeezes with ammonia and as I walk by... spritz their bushes.
It is an evil thought and I won't do it of course. Sure lets off some
some frustrations to contemplate it however :)

I figure that for folks who are this inconsiderate, this is not the
only area of their lives to which they practice inconsiderateness.

Funny though... I am kitty sitting for a neighbor who is currently
in Spain. Well, poop scooping, feeding and watering the cat daily
+ watering plants wkly. Mr. Kitty will have nothing to do
with me so... I'm just the food/ pooper scooper person
to him lol.

The trip over is 3 blocks street wise. I will typically cut through
the co housing common area, cutting the trip down to less than a block.
Today some of the co house folks were in the common area prepping the
ground for planting. I stopped for a chat and the gal w/ the bush
peeing dog could not even look me in the eye.

I think what perturbs me most about these type of situations is that:
some how the person requesting that their property be respected
is the asshole!

I've been here just nigh of 15yrs. and most who have been here
for a while already know that I'm gonna say it as I see it and I
simply don't GAF what others think of me.
I don't tread upon you, and I only ask the same in return.

What I had intended to be a quick post has now turned into
a chapter of blathering haha.
My apologies, I'm cooped inside and don't wanna do chores ;)

Pump sprayer with Ammonia. Spray the sidewalk a few times a day and under the popular plants. The dogs will avoid that zone soon enough. I had trouble with the neighbors barking dog and being unable to use my own backyard. A few squirts of ammonia shut him the fuck right up. Now when I walk out back, he runs inside. Problem solved.

Same out front. I kept the planter wall well sprayed with ammonia every morning and the dogs all walk on the other side of the street now. They'll actively pull to avoid that spot

The problem with robots though is they are built and programmed by humans. So what you want to do is wait until they get smart enough to build and program themselves but that's when they're supposed to start making terminators to wipe us humans out. :peek:

imiubu

Ya - I used to be a 'I'm a commando advocate' - and it worked whilst I wore button flies - on my jeans 👖 (501's) - but I was soon to find out - that don't fly with zipper flies - when taking a quick Jimmy Riddle - in a hurry - and you inadvertently zip ya todger up in the YKK ballistic zipper -

OWWWCCHHHH! - then try working it outa there - without screaming for ya Mama! - who happens to be thousands of miles away - at that time -
The old zipper clipper aye? lol

I loved my 501's <3

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The problem with robots though is they are built and programmed by humans. So what you want to do is wait until they get smart enough to build and program themselves but that's when they're supposed to start making terminators to wipe us humans out. :peek:
Ahhh - Dr Who has been keeping an eye on them since 1965 - he should have any negative outcomes sorted by now - 👍

Latest posts

Latest posts