What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just doing some catching up.....Gypsy is back in the Hospital? Is that right? Damn you can't even take a fishing trip around here.

Back from an unexpected walk .... I barely made it...my ass is dragging after a 12 hour day on the lake yesterday and up at dawn today for the driver back.

Unca Walt

420club
Naaa - 3 weeks ago - it certainly wasn't easy to write - in intensive care - after being surgically evicerated - to fix the Mitral Valve in my heart - and bypass the left coronary artery - two weeks later a pacemaker was installed - 😀 -
View attachment 18997807
Hey... Is that a strip of bacon laying horizontally? Vampire appetizer.
1714937127812.png

Unca Walt

420club
But yeah , elevation is not my trigger , its barometric changes , specifically low pressure systems
Yabbut... (last pestering try)

1. You live at a higher than average altitude.

2. Your baseline while you are at that thinner altitude is closer to the barometric pressure to which you are violently sensitive.

3. In the most simplistic terms, where you live is (demonstrably!) living on the edge. Stay there, but do it knowing you are always -- every hour of every day and night -- closer to that "Press To Detonate" button than you have to be.

Hey... You are planning on moving anyway. Drive to Floriduh. It is downhill all the way. I looked at the map.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
I am right there with you brother. I see young girls everywhere from 15 to 50 walking around with clothing is half their size and they have bulges everywhere. I understand that one out of maybe 100 has a medical condition but the problem is they’re eating nothing but crap and they eat all day long. I can’t imagine how bad the health will be when they get to 60 if they live that long, I eat nothing but lean meat, vegetables and fruit in my diet and I’m doing my best to keep healthy but I just can’t imagine what’s going to happen to these people as they get older
That's just it, Boo -- as a weight class, they will not get older.

A good comparison is running a car without any maintenance and using it as a tow truck.

Same make, same model cared for and run right will last longer.

Magu🌈

To save space and time, rather than replying to all who have replied to my post about
inconsiderate people allowing their animals to relieve themselves on their neighbors lawns,
I'll instead make one reply here.

I've considered posting a sign.
When I was in the shower, a thought to simply fill a ketchup type bottle
that squeezes with ammonia and as I walk by... spritz their bushes.
It is an evil thought and I won't do it of course. Sure lets off some
some frustrations to contemplate it however :)

I figure that for folks who are this inconsiderate, this is not the
only area of their lives to which they practice inconsiderateness.

Funny though... I am kitty sitting for a neighbor who is currently
in Spain. Well, poop scooping, feeding and watering the cat daily
+ watering plants wkly. Mr. Kitty will have nothing to do
with me so... I'm just the food/ pooper scooper person
to him lol.

The trip over is 3 blocks street wise. I will typically cut through
the co housing common area, cutting the trip down to less than a block.
Today some of the co house folks were in the common area prepping the
ground for planting. I stopped for a chat and the gal w/ the bush
peeing dog could not even look me in the eye.

I think what perturbs me most about these type of situations is that:
some how the person requesting that their property be respected
is the asshole!

I've been here just nigh of 15yrs. and most who have been here
for a while already know that I'm gonna say it as I see it and I
simply don't GAF what others think of me.
I don't tread upon you, and I only ask the same in return.

What I had intended to be a quick post has now turned into
a chapter of blathering haha.
My apologies, I'm cooped inside and don't wanna do chores ;)
The best revenge is living well. 😇

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Yabbut... (last pestering try)

1. You live at a higher than average altitude.

2. Your baseline while you are at that thinner altitude is closer to the barometric pressure to which you are violently sensitive.

3. In the most simplistic terms, where you live is (demonstrably!) living on the edge. Stay there, but do it knowing you are always -- every hour of every day and night -- closer to that "Press To Detonate" button than you have to be.

Hey... You are planning on moving anyway. Drive to Floriduh. It is downhill all the way. I looked at the map.

thanks Unca , I really appreciate you….

yeah , you may have something there which leads me to this question : where on earth , or the USA , where is the location that would be least affected by high and low pressure systems?…

is there such a place?

somewhere where the weather has little to no changes in atmospheric conditions?….

jokerman

Premium user
thanks Unca , I really appreciate you….

yeah , you may have something there which leads me to this question : where on earth , or the USA , where is the location that would be least affected by high and low pressure systems?…

is there such a place?

somewhere where the weather has little to no changes in atmospheric conditions?….
Is your underwear too tight ?

Unca Walt

420club
10 years ago I was in one of the local shit hole hospitals for what was supposed to be a three day procedure. 19 days later, they wield me out with a gurney and left me at the curb. I remember a priest giving me my last rights before I left. When they wheeled me out the door, I noticed there was at least 45 meals in their little covered containers, sitting between the entrance door and the air lock door. They put me in a tuberculosis quarantine suite because I was less than cordial with the shitty staff that was trying to bother me , it took me eight years to get over the damage that was done and I was 128 pounds when they wheeled me out
Jeez. 128 pounds. Jeez. Last time I weighed that I was 12 years old.

Here's some "hospital food" for thought:

Think about the pore bastages who work there. They never get released to go and stay home... and they haveta eat that crap day after day.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey... Is that a strip of bacon laying horizontally? Vampire appetizer.
View attachment 18997939
Naaa - vertically that's a piece of surgical sticky tape - over a 12 inch cut - made to access the heart ❤️ - after cracking thru the sternum - then winching it all apart -
Horizontally - below that - it does look a bit baconesque - I'll give ya that - probably some blood and tape mix -

- thing is they don't serve no bacon for breakfast in this hospital - too many complain'in kosher's and halal's - all getting 'offended' by it I 'spose - man can't even get a full English breakfast in an English hospital these days - WTF is this world coming to?

imiubu

I might try that but I don’t thing first thing in the morning…
Breakfast is just that... breaking a fast. Generally folks think of it as being a morning thing
and, I imagine it is as most folks most likely don't get up in the night to eat.
So, essentially the 'fasting' occurs while we are sleeping.

I had been up since 6 a.m. yet my 'break fast' was at 2 p.m.
It's just the first meal of my day after the 'fasting' from last night at dinner time.

I eat primarily animal fats and protein. I don't often get hungry as the food is
so satiating. I go longer between meals these days. Gotta dig that :)

Latest posts

Latest posts