What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

I will wager that you will not miss all those vehicles with those bells going off when they back up..😂
Recently I food poisoned myself, ugg.
After a night of purging, I was finally able to crawl into bed to hopefully get some shut eye.

Workers begin showing up around 6:45 and commence working by around 7:30.
That morning they were right out front and my bedroom is street side.
The worst noise is when that dump truck back door goes
SLAM, SLAM, Slam, slamslamslam...... slam o_O
That sound repeatedly ripped me outta any restful state I had reached,
for several hours.

So very glad for this project and so very glad they are near finished here :)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I found bigfoot.
Playing at my local swamp

this is not a bigfoot, its a skunk ape
i guess its a regional thing, but he lives in the swamp in fla and i guess he smells like stink
this is the Real Bigfoot alias Saxsquatch , Yeti , and a friend of the Chupacabra

this is real bigfoot! var. macho man
/ohhh yeah
you can tell by the bandana around its head and the full face cool guy shades
this is delicious home grown broccoli!
i like to eat it plain but it also makes a good salad
Howdy OFs. Hope you're all taking it easy this fine Saturday.
Sun is finally shining, 1st time my autoflowers for the garden have seen the thing since they popped up last week.
I'd post a picture of them, but this is the dog picture thread so I don't want to ruin it with pictures of pot.
So here's a picture of my dog.
View attachment 18997343
Have a good day folks!
this is a dog, its worth all the cheese burgers
/i will sweeten my former offer with a side of fries!

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I press thca from full melt hash rosin sometimes
Zero flavor looks like a shiny yellowish meth and seems to provoke addict like reactions in some people.........I don't make it often and price it at $100 a gram as a deterrent.
🙃
Nothing to do with hemp or added chemicals I wonder if its the same thing chemically?
I don't think so but I'm not sure of exactly what they do in making this stuff. There is a cannabinoid called THCa which is an acidic precurser to Delta-9 but everything I've read about that THCa also says that it's not psychoactive meaning that it doesn't give you a buzz. This stuff being sold as THC-A does definitely give one a buzz and as such it seems like t's probably different then THCa.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Some of you OFs from over the pond may have read these?

1714850672241.jpeg

I’m a huge fan of saying ‘good grief’. I’d have loved one of those t shirts as a kid.

oldmaninbc

While patient hospital food has remained underwhelming, the visitor food here has improved. There is a Tim Hortons in both the hospitals that we are frequenting of late. It’s a big doughnut chain that branched into the soup & sandwiches lunch crowd and just-recently added pizza.
I was in Timmy's recently and noticed pizza on the menu, have you tried it?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Some of you OFs from over the pond may have read these?

View attachment 18997421

I’m a huge fan of saying ‘good grief’. I’d have loved one of those t shirts as a kid.
oh wow man! is that your collection?
that is sweet!
i used to have a bunch of those mad magazines and the spy v spy books and stuff lke that, but my mom got mad at me one day and threw them all away

those are treasures man

oldmaninbc

Yes - had this Chinese lady cardiologist finally explain to me what the cock-up was in my case - and it boils down to the pacemaker experts not checking the chest x-ray taken on the day of my last release (last Sunday) - if they had checked it properly - they would have noticed that a wire was not in the place that it should have been - and fixed it there on the spot - instead of letting me go home under the false assumption - that everything was alright - when it wasn't - and the new whizz-bang-wizard of a new gizmo/gadget picking it up and forwarding the imminent problem details - to those that should have known about it already - if they had only taken the time to properly study the x-ray in the first place -
All that education and a simple mistake causes chaos.

Good afternoon Gypsy, fortunately it's not a complete redo of the beginning stages.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

oh wow man! is that your collection?
that is sweet!
i used to have a bunch of those mad magazines and the spy v spy books and stuff lke that, but my mom got mad at me one day and threw them all away

those are treasures man
Yes, that's my collection.
I loved MAD magazine.
We had a comic book store in Birmingham "Nostalgia and Comics" and i used to buy back issues and latest ones as a teenager. Amongst other stuff, I loved comics.
I didn't get all the humour as some of the current affairs weren't known to us back then.
They were all in the loft with my star wars figures and one day I came home as a twenty something and asked where they were and my parents had given them away a few years before.
Ah well.
I used to collect vinyl records too. We got flooded one day and I had thousands of records all paper mache'd together. They were destroyed. I had every album Bowie had released in the UK amongst other collections.

It was the most liberating day of my life taking them all to the rubbish dump and throwing them away... For some strange reason???

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
This is the product I make essentially now I have no idea what it actually is.
😆
This is THC-A D-9 Isolate with enough terpene sauce to stick it together and add some entourage.

View attachment 18997366
Lovely looking product but I meant the glass piece for your vaporizer.
😆

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
All that education and a simple mistake causes chaos.

Good afternoon Gypsy, fortunately it's not a complete redo of the beginning stages.
Yeah man - a simple mistake on the part of the cardiac team - not scrutinising the chest/heart x-ray taken just a couple of hours before I was released to go home last Sunday - clearly showing that a wire placed in the heart was out-of-place - could have saved me alot of time and grief - now having to wait till after the holidays - alone in some hospital room - away from my family - until they can reassemble the pacemaker surgery team next Tuesday to correct their mistake - when me the wife and kids had plans for this holiday weekend - now dashed - due to their oversight/incompetence -

At least I have you buncha old farts to moan about it to - lol - its some solace and staves off the loneliness here -