What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Morning Big and all!
I was wondering if you being prone to migraines has anything to do with the elevation where you live.
Lets also consult on Gypsy's chart and see if we can both figure it out.

not so much elevation

i lived for two years at 10,000 feet and no problems except it took me a few weeks to adjust and I had a little altitude sickness

best I can figure on the trigger is the barometric pressure…

when a low pressure system moves through I have a long history of migraines being triggered

now looking at Gypsies chart is a horse of another color so I asked one of the coffee girls to take a look

IMG_8847.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
not so much elevation

i lived for two years at 10,000 feet and no problems except it took me a few weeks to adjust and I had a little altitude sickness

when a low pressure system moves through I have a long history of migraines being triggered

now looking at Gypsies chart is a horse of another color so I asked one of the coffee girls to take a look

View attachment 18997270
Finish your coffee ,we can take it from here😊

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
A public service announcemnt

I realize this is likely unnecessary for this crowd since most if not all here grow there own and therefore aren't as likely to buy weed in a store. Anyway what I want to talk about is a product on the shelves called "THC-A". You may have heard about products popping up as legal weed because instead of Delta-9 THC it contains Delta-8 THC. Besically Delta-8 THC products are derived from hemp so it closely resembles Cannabis but the active componant, Delta-8 THC is created by taking the oils an resins in the hemp and playing with it in a lab to convert it to Delta-8 THC which is close enough to Delta-9 THC that you will test positive for marijuana on a pee test. It also will give you a buzz but that buzz pales in comparisson to Delta-9 although it will give you a reasonable buzz especially if you are a person unable to get your hands on real Cannabis. Now I don't know if this is true n all states selling the Delta-8 THC products but over the past few months the products labeled as Delta-8 THC products have disappeared from the shelves, likely due to the fact thhat t falls well short of real Cannabis but they were charging like it was real Cannabis.

It appears that the Delta-8 THC products have been replaced by this new THC-A stuff. Now the only reason I'm writting about this is that while visiting a local "Head" shop I noticed this THC-A stuff and asked about it. I was told by the sales person that because my State went legal for recreation last summer they are now able to sell it in their store (even though every source I trust has told me that real Cannabis has been restricted to just a few state approved dispenseries). I resisted the sales person's asserions about this being real Cannabis by asking "isn't this really just that Delta-8 stuff made from hemp?" but she answered no and against insisted this was the real deal. So I decided to buy what is equivilent to an 8th to check it out. Now to be fair I did smoke some and it gave me an okay buzz and had a decent enough taste and smell but before I smoked any of it I pulled out a 30X loupe to read the tiny fine pront on the container and found out that just as I thought it actually was Delta-8 weed made from hemp. Which is the reason why this "head" shop s able to legally sell it because it's chenical make up is able to get passed the laws but still give you a mild buzz. So if you see something labeled as THC-A that you are able to legally buy in a non state approved store, it's just Delta-8 THC product that has been remarketed as THC-A. I'm not saying it's bad like that garbage sold a few years back as synthetic marijuana but it definitely is not real cannabis even if the clerk in the store insists that it is. Also while it will give you a decent enough buzz it will fall far short of what it should be if it was real cannabis

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A public service announcemnt

I realize this is likely unnecessary for this crowd since most if not all here grow there own and therefore aren't as likely to buy weed in a store. Anyway what I want to talk about is a product on the shelves called "THC-A". You may have heard about products popping up as legal weed because instead of Delta-9 THC it contains Delta-8 THC. Besically Delta-8 THC products are derived from hemp so it closely resembles Cannabis but the active componant, Delta-8 THC is created by taking the oils an resins in the hemp and playing with it in a lab to convert it to Delta-8 THC which is close enough to Delta-9 THC that you will test positive for marijuana on a pee test. It also will give you a buzz but that buzz pales in comparisson to Delta-9 although it will give you a reasonable buzz especially if you are a person unable to get your hands on real Cannabis. Now I don't know if this is true n all states selling the Delta-8 THC products but over the past few months the products labeled as Delta-8 THC products have disappeared from the shelves, likely due to the fact thhat t falls well short of real Cannabis but they were charging like it was real Cannabis.

It appears that the Delta-8 THC products have been replaced by this new THC-A stuff. Now the only reason I'm writting about this is that while visiting a local "Head" shop I noticed this THC-A stuff and asked about it. I was told by the sales person that because my State went legal for recreation last summer they are now able to sell it in their store (even though every source I trust has told me that real Cannabis has been restricted to just a few state approved dispenseries). I resisted the sales person's asserions about this being real Cannabis by asking "isn't this really just that Delta-8 stuff made from hemp?" but she answered no and against insisted this was the real deal. So I decided to buy what is equivilent to an 8th to check it out. Now to be fair I did smoke some and it gave me an okay buzz and had a decent enough taste and smell but before I smoked any of it I pulled out a 30X loupe to read the tiny fine pront on the container and found out that just as I thought it actually was Delta-8 weed made from hemp. Which is the reason why this "head" shop s able to legally sell it because it's chenical make up is able to get passed the laws but still give you a mild buzz. So if you see something labeled as THC-A that you are able to legally buy in a non state approved store, it's just Delta-8 THC product that has been remarketed as THC-A. I'm not saying it's bad like that garbage sold a few years back as synthetic marijuana but it definitely is not real cannabis even if the clerk in the store insists that it is. Also while it will give you a decent enough buzz it will fall far short of what it should be if it was real cannabis
Delta 8 THC is typically Isomerized from CBD, taken from Hemp.

Magu🌈

not so much elevation

View attachment 18997270
More coffee, less clothes!!!! 🥸

BrassNwood

Veteran
I would like to think the fact that they held off on admitting you until they can get more opinions on this "something "Funny"", means that they know enough already to know it's safe to make you wait, rather then admit you anyway, so that if "something "Funny"" turns out to be "something serious" you would already be in the best place to deal with it whatever it is. Unfortunately there are too many other things that get in the way of smart healthcare like worrries about liability and such. Hopefully it does turn out to just be "something "Funny" although in my experience there isn't much to laugh about when it involves heart health.
A long phone call with the cardio expert and 50 questions later he cleared me for the endovascular procedure but advised a detailed angiogram before an open surgery.

imiubu

Well, nearly 10:30 a.m. here in the Mitten.
Still in my pj's and moving slow.
Thinking I probably shouldn't have had
those extra canna caps last night haha.
Slept really good, though feeling a bit
of a weed hang over this morn.

Road work out front is near completion... yay!
Currently leveling the medium, prepping for the
base layer of asphalt. Then, I'm assuming they
will soon come through the entire 12 block area
with the final layer. That means that all the big
equipment will no longer be using this area
as they continue the project further down the line.
Again... yay!
Gonna look fooking beautiful soon though :)

Welp, the old pup is giving me the 'sigh, mom
when are we going for a walk?' side eye lol.
Guess I best hop in the shower and get me
arse a move on. Can't keep the gal waiting :)

Y'all have an awesome day.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Well, nearly 10:30 a.m. here in the Mitten.
Still in my pj's and moving slow.
Thinking I probably shouldn't have had
those extra canna caps last night haha.
Slept really good, though feeling a bit
of a weed hang over this morn.

Road work out front is near completion... yay!
Currently leveling the medium, prepping for the
base layer of asphalt. Then, I'm assuming they
will soon come through the entire 12 block area
with the final layer. That means that all the big
equipment will no longer be using this area
as they continue the project further down the line.
Again... yay!
Gonna look fooking beautiful soon though :)

Welp, the old pup is giving me the 'sigh, mom
when are we going for a walk?' side eye lol.
Guess I best hop in the shower and get me
arse a move on. Can't keep the gal waiting :)

Y'all have an awesome day.

I will wager that you will not miss all those vehicles with those bells going off when they back up..😂