What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
That restricted draw can be fixed by how you grind and pack it I think. I’ve done some experimenting and it works best when I hand grind and pack just right…
True that however once I got into the 510 based convection portables there was no going back.
I had 3 solos and now have none gave them all away.
They are releasing a solo 3 now that has a much larger chamber and supposed to be a more open draw that looks interesting.

It limited time available for mischief but gave me a lot of time to think about how to condense a lot of mischief into the time available.
Made you a smarter kid and a better man while getting his garden weeded.........smart man.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
maybe this can be incorporated into the occasional snack program?

it might not be a good idea on bingo night

IMG_8795.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Yes - well - I would think that cultivation/rural sciences /gardening whatever you may call it - is an essential skill to pass on to the next generation - along with foraging/survival tech and cooking - primarily aimed at their own food security - and getting by with enough nutrition to survive and thrive - in an uncertain future -

- Things have been moving along well with my recovery 🙏 today - keeping as mobile as is sensible - with around 3 slow miles of walking today - combining a visit to a needy cat (Smudge) - and some very light shopping - then home to rest - cook and eat - my wife took the day off work today -.just to make sure that I was OK 👍 - Bless her xxx
in an uncertain future -

After witnessing some of the follies that have been going on in the world in the last few years, it's not hard to fathom the delicate balance that we live in. I have tried to pass on some essential skills to my son and an appreciation for the natural world. Sometimes it seems the world could become something other than what there is to cherish.

Love the name Smudge, cats can be very loving, in their own way of course.
Sounds like you have your day organized, to give you an outing, some exercise and try to continue with your routines. Looks good on you.

The women who love us are a treasure.