What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Good morning I hope everyone is feeling well this morning.

I have been told if I hang out here I can learn how to grow cannabises instead of being a nasty old troll.
😝
View attachment 18995165
Wow..........that worked super fast,thanks guys and girls!
😆
Bubba woke up at 4:00 yesterday afternoon and chose insanity till midnight.
Seems to have turned on a little bit.
Amazing lights, plants, dogs and place. :love:
I'm still on the nasty - middle-aged - troll stuff, trying to learn.
Looking for some "online anger management classes", hard to deal with ignorance and stupidity.
:respect:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Congrats @giggy - looks like both you and I hit the hospital escape button today - and are free from scores of medical professionals stabbing and poking us - amongst many other procedures -

And I made it home - mostly under my own steam - walked the 10 minute walk in 15 mins - from St Thomas's Hospital - to Waterloo Station - with my wife and daughter - by my side - then after 10 mins rest on a bench - made it to platform eleven - and caught the semi-fast train to Surbiton via Clapham Junction and Wimbledon - where we disembarked - and I decided to not take a bus or a taxi - but to walk in the nice mild spring sunshine together - home to our little apartment on Surbiton Road - at a slower pace than usual - when fit - and made it home in around 25 minutes - rather than the usual 15 mins -
After 2 weeks in the hospital with open heart Mitral Valve and left coronary bypass surgery - plus the surgery to fit a pacemaker - and the drainage of 1.2 liters of bloody water just 2 days ago -. I was quite amazed that I could do all of that - and still make it up 30 steps - to our 3rd floor flat - slowly - but without breaking my stride - and felt better (not worse) - for all of the exercise -

- It came as quite a shock today - when I was told that I could go home - and thought that it might be just another false alarm - ⏰️ - but it wasn't - and I'm a VERY HAPPY Gypsy 😀 - now - at home with my loved ones - in familiar surroundings - Woooooo! - Hoooooo!
Congratulatons, after a nice home cooked meal and a good nights sleep you should rebound pretty quickly. You might even find that in fairly short order that not only are you meeting your normal walk times for known distances but that maybe even you'll shave a couple of minutes off your usual times. (y)

oldfogey8

^^^ Please take that very seriously I always let things slide now I’ve got Lymes disease.(and throat cancer) Antibiotics doxycycline was unsuccessful been waiting for the referral to infectious diseases for months it flares up and you become insane & just completely immobilized.
Sorry about your infection. I have seen it destroy people. I do take it seriously. I have gotten the circular rash from the smaller deer ticks about every year for a decade and a half. I get tested for Lyme and have always tested negative. I have some weird neurological thing going on for 6 plus years that they can’t seem to figure out. Started shortly after I got the DTP jab but it could be an unknown tick borne virus too. Powoson’s seems to pop up in Mass in a few folks every year. Bottom line though is I like to be outside and I will deal with whatever comes from it(angrily if it takes me out)…😂

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Good afternoon Farts, young and old.

I can't believe it's May in a couple of days and yet here we are still in Winter rainy season. It started in September and has not let up. I need to move somewhere warmer, but no ticks please or bears or snakes.

Pup has emptied his toy basket into his bed, I think he is trying to tell me something.

IMG_3640.jpg

The wife is in that there London for a few days, I'm amazed pup and i haven't destroyed the house yet.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
moving right along….😂🤡😂

hell , maybe me and Swede will move to Lockwood NY..

this seems like a hella deal…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I like the Alpha Dawg better than the solo
Me too I dislike the restricted draw on the solo immensely.
moving right along….😂🤡😂

hell , maybe me and Swede will move to Lockwood NY..

this seems like a hella deal…

Too bad its in the state of hell.

SubGirl

420club
Good afternoon Farts, young and old.

I can't believe it's May in a couple of days and yet here we are still in Winter rainy season. It started in September and has not let up. I need to move somewhere warmer, but no ticks please or bears or snakes.

Pup has emptied his toy basket into his bed, I think he is trying to tell me something.

View attachment 18995172

The wife is in that there London for a few days, I'm amazed pup and i haven't destroyed the house yet.
Geeze, even I get the hint. Lets play toys. Your choice…

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Got my son to clean and tidy the balcony area and dump last years used soil/compost mix outside - then do some pot cleaning - in prep for the Zamaldelica auto/fems - which we haven't even germinated just yet - it's good training for him -

- I remember my Grandad getting me to do the same down his allotment in Chessington about 55 years ago - for tomatoes - teach the kids how to grow - and they will be able to feed and medicate themselves - when we are long gone 😀