What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

I buy socks in bulk, originally as a bachelor so I could throw them in a drawer unsorted. Last buy I didn't pay close enough attention and ended up with cheap socks that I never liked, and which just recently started to develop holes. I saw it as a sign from the Gods and just bought a new more luxurious lot and am smiling ear to ear with the added comfort.

View attachment 18994576
For a minute, I thought that was a pic of some guys business....

oldfogey8

It is a bad year for ticks in Central Mass. I had 4 ticks crawling on me after 5 minutes in the woods. I’ve pulled 3 ticks off of Zig even though he received a flea and tick treatment at the shelter. Soresto collars are the only working option I have found. Zig is going to get his after his follow up visit to the vet tomorrow. Hoping they clear him to play with other pups. No kennel coughing in 4 or 5 days…
IMG_3268.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
It is a bad year for ticks in Central Mass. I had 4 ticks crawling on me after 5 minutes in the woods. I’ve pulled 3 ticks off of Zig even though he received a flea and tick treatment at the shelter. Soresto collars are the only working option I have found. Zig is going to get his after his follow up visit to the vet tomorrow. Hoping they clear him to play with other pups. No kennel coughing in 4 or 5 days… View attachment 18995153
I hate them. Tis the season though.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is a bad year for ticks in Central Mass. I had 4 ticks crawling on me after 5 minutes in the woods. I’ve pulled 3 ticks off of Zig even though he received a flea and tick treatment at the shelter. Soresto collars are the only working option I have found. Zig is going to get his after his follow up visit to the vet tomorrow. Hoping they clear him to play with other pups. No kennel coughing in 4 or 5 days… View attachment 18995153
^^^ Please take that very seriously I always let things slide now I’ve got Lymes disease.(and throat cancer) Antibiotics doxycycline was unsuccessful been waiting for the referral to infectious diseases for months it flares up and you become insane & just completely immobilized.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Good morning I hope everyone is feeling well this morning.

I have been told if I hang out here I can learn how to grow cannabises instead of being a nasty old troll.
😝
012.jpg

Wow..........that worked super fast,thanks guys and girls!
😆
Bubba woke up at 4:00 yesterday afternoon and chose insanity till midnight.
Seems to have turned on a little bit.

jokerman

Premium user
^^^ Please take that very seriously I always let things slide now I’ve got Lymes disease.(and throat cancer) Antibiotics doxycycline was unsuccessful been waiting for the referral to infectious diseases for months it flares up and you become insane & just completely immobilized.
I know someone who got bit by a tick and cant eat red meat.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I spent the day upsizing the pots getting ready to flip in 2 weeks...I always wait 2 weeks from upsizing and wonder how long you guys wait for the roots to develop...I was tired when I began and now i'm exhausted...a few tokes and a short nap once I make the meatloaf...should be done when I arise...😎
2-3 weeks sounds about right but a lot depends on where it is in the grow cycle. If it's in the middle of the veg period and growth has been vigorous then two weeks but if I'm doing it to prepare for switching to 12/12 then more likely I'd give it 3 weeks.