The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
My buddy was a roofer.
This really works
1714233609946.png

SubGirl

420club
I went to Lidl this morning and forgot to pay for a plant pot that I left in the base of the trolley...

View attachment 18994071

I may go back next week and try and forget to pay for a bag of compost too...
I’m too honest. And maybe afraid someone is just giving me an opportunity to return to the store when I find that 27.00 worth of sliced ham under my purse in the parking lot after going thru self checkout. 🤪

jokerman

Premium user
I’m too honest. And maybe afraid someone is just giving me an opportunity to return to the store when I find that 27.00 worth of sliced ham under my purse in the parking lot after going thru self checkout. 🤪
I would never dishonor my crossing guard badge.
That why I eat what I want whilst Im in the store 🙄😊
Have eatin a small isles worth in the store if i take breaks

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I've got a freezer drawer full of ice cubes made from fresh mushroom tea.

I'm really not up to taking anymore... ever! But I can't bring myself to throw them away.

Mad Hatter's Tea Party anyone?

micro dose?…….

we do micro dose , such a small amount that it goes unnoticed

sometimes I eat more than a micro dose and suffer the side effects , laughing , big ole grin , and colorful dreams

similar to the side effects of cannabis , happy , hungry , and sleepy

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe need to see a doctor more often the next couple of decades??
I once worked at a factory that produced elbow, knee and hip replacements of titanium and cobalt.
I was finish and QC and the precision required is nothing short of amazing.

I was astounded by abundance of different sizes and shapes of each lot of replacements.
Was a very cool job and I learned a lot there.
Worked with all men also which suites me fancy :D
We made the investment castings for prothesis in PC-101 (Nickel/Cobalt) or Titanium. We made the Zimmer knee on my left side, but not the Stryker on my right.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

micro dose?…….

we do micro dose , such a small amount that it goes unnoticed

sometimes I eat more than a micro dose and suffer the side effects , laughing , big ole grin , and colorful dreams

similar to the side effects of cannabis , happy , hungry , and sleepy
I do like the vibe of a microdose on a morning dog walk.

I suppose I could split them. They're approx 10g wet doses per ice cube.

They do work well in a Friday evening beer in the summer. I struggle to finish my 2nd beer until it's really warm and 4 hours old.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I have a question for you guys. I have a couple of plants that are getting close to being ripe, but the leaves got very brown very quickly, so I went ahead and took all the leaves off and trimmed the buzz tight. My question is, if I put these plants with no leaves back into my flower tent while they continue to mature…