What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!

Rainy here today starting at 49F and predicted to soar to 55F.

Lots of help typing this morning, with Miss Layla at my feet and Melissa helping me at the keyboard.

Layla with ball 4.jpg
Office Manager.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Daughter and SIL arrived on schedule without incident. Both tucked in and snoozing away upstairs.

Gym this morning and my appointment with the pain clinic to review my MRI is at 09:10 this morning, but a clear calendar after that. Let the party begin!

Unca Walt

420club
Hope this time the surgeon is right and you'll be home today, then you'll agree that it amounts to a grand total of two days in hospital, proving Einstein theory. Recovery time is easier as everyday you should feel a bit better, but when you get back to activity, you'll miss the pampering.
Our grandsons will buy DIY replacement organs by the dozen in amazon, I'd get plenty livers and lungs, but… a heart? Who needs that? Look at the megarich, they seem healthy and they run on lithyum batteries.
My Mandarin sucks after all this time. But I like to guess...

Kao chiu <-- Use/depend on a hammer? Transliteration to "Hammer Dude"?

imiubu

What I've noticed about narcotics like codeine, hydracodone and oxycodone. Is that when taken as a drug for fun they give you that sort of woozy feelinng but otherwise can keep you up for hours but if you have a legitimate source of pain for which it's prescribed you don't feel the woozy feeling as much and it has less of a stimulating effect but it does reduce the pain and if you lie down to relax it can put you to sleep easier then normal. Now I've never noticed this when taking it for pain (mainly because sex is the last thing I'm thinking about when I'm in pain) but when taking it for fun, at least for me it's harder to get an erection and it takes much, much longer to reach orgasm. Of course it also has that annoying tendency to constipate you if you're not careful.
Well stated and has been my experience to a T.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
They did give me a mild diazipam type of tranquilliser - and a local anesthetic - whilst they installed the pacemaker - and already I feel much more breathful - went for a little walk - and noticed that I wasn't fatigued at all - but must rest till this tranquilliser wears off - the Mrs is on her way to pick me up -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
They did give me a mild diazipam type of tranquilliser - and a local anesthetic - whilst they installed the pacemaker - and already I feel much more breathful - went for a little walk - and noticed that I wasn't fatigued at all - but must rest till this tranquilliser wears off - the Mrs is on her way to pick me up -

that is good news ya old fart!..

take it easy and dont be chasing the Mrs around the kitchen!…