What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
My yard is tiny compared to yours. I went through all that last fall. Got it all regraded, seeded and tossed some straw on top. Welp, the grass didn't come up but those pesky dandelions sure did, sigh.
I'm going to just mow and move on to another project :)
that's less than 1/5th of my place...I bought a big piece when I found it, wanting to keep neighbors out of sight I planted 20 or so groves of it...most of is tops 65' with the biggest close to 100" and 6" wide stalks...

Sun&Soil

I wish me and you could prove these stupid ass "liberals" and "conservatives" they're all wrong.

But everybody, including some participants in this thread, would think you're a conservative and hate you for your opinions and they would think I'm a liberal and hate me just as much.

There's obviously enough hate in the world.

You could smoke a doob (got to love voice dictation, that came up as _dude_ o_O) and I could take a capsule, we would take a couple of shots of good Kentucky bourbon, go fishing and forget about all this bullshit that doesn't mean anything whatsoever.(y)
I think at this point in time we have gone far beyond liberal vs conservative...

I think Big and Charles need to take a cold shower.

iu
Toss up favorite movie of all time, shared with Cool Hand Luke.

imiubu

We built frame work for the front porch and installed some beautiful lattice panels (not that tacky diamond cut crap). The frames are 4.5 inches apart. Now, each time I want to talk with one of my neighbors I shove my face into that space and think... "Here's Johnny!" in reference to meme's from The Shinning movie :D

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
My Grindhouse Prophet F2's.
I transplanted into 3 1/2 gallon buckets last night and they definitely like their new homes.
Have them growing in the organic Coast of Maine Stonington mix which seems to be working well.
They sure do have the big fan leaves that the original Prophet had.
2016 Prophet F2 18April.jpg

OleReynard

I hope so. My last 2 had hip issues but they were big and pure bred American Bulldogs(probably the pure bred was the issue).
It's hereditary generally happens to dogs with hind legs longer than the front.
Shephards are on the top of the list.
Breeders caring more about money than the breed.

It's un fortunate by the time it starts to rear It's ugly head you've vested 7 +- years into your buddy

Sun&Soil

How do they grow these tomatoes in Canada this time of year?
Can’t wait to have a BLT with this one
View attachment 18990101 View attachment 18990102
They water them with Maple Syrup.. Eh!
Good all spectrums in an igloo perhaps?
While drinking Moalies, ya hozer :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, spent alot of time up there with the youngin chasing dreams in the rinks. Your post was close to my heart.

Sun&Soil

While this might look like a nice yard, if you walk down over across my lawn and look at your feet, you’ll see sand between all the little springs of grass. The weeds have taken over just about everything and insects, forget about it… I’m not quite as vain about my front lawn as I used to be. It would rival a golf course in most areas but now it’s what I got to live with… priorities change
View attachment 18990112
I deal with Canada geese. They eat every last piece of grass out there. I don't mind the look of cut weeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts