What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

I would love to sit down and smoke a big hooter with ya Amigo…

View attachment 18990037
I wish me and you could prove these stupid ass "liberals" and "conservatives" they're all wrong.

But everybody, including some participants in this thread, would think you're a conservative and hate you for your opinions and they would think I'm a liberal and hate me just as much.

There's obviously enough hate in the world.

You could smoke a doob (got to love voice dictation, that came up as _dude_ o_O) and I could take a capsule, we would take a couple of shots of good Kentucky bourbon, go fishing and forget about all this bullshit that doesn't mean anything whatsoever.(y)

CharlesU Farley

Today is a _good_ day! These babies are about 2 to 3 weeks away from harvest. Notice no netting, support poles, or other devices that treat cannabis like a hot house orchid. Here's what I wrote in another post:

To accomplish that change in structure, I didn't top, fim, super crop, lst, or do anything else unnatural to the cannabis plant. That includes bondage, discipline, humiliation, ball gags, or even spankies. I don't even talk dirty to them, for fuck sake! 😂

21e13806-4a4c-4ac8-b99a-0b80017d9cec-1_all_2840.jpg

And to show that one old geezer can respect another, see this thread. I first became aware of UB when he was known as Kip in the Usenet group a.d.p.c., before all this web-based bullshit. We both could tell you more stories about the initial development of the internet and acquiring cannabis, both seeds and knowledge.

I know you all think _you're_ a bunch of old geezers and a lot of you are chronologically older than me and UB. But as far as learning new cannabis development techniques on the _internet_, me and UB are the fucking Yoda and Obi-Wan online, cannabis development world. ;)

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I wish me and you could prove these stupid ass "liberals" and "conservatives" they're all wrong.

But everybody, including some participants in this thread, would think you're a conservative and hate you for your opinions and they would think I'm a liberal and hate me just as much.

There's obviously enough hate in the world.

You could smoke a doob (got to love voice dictation, that came up as _dude_ o_O) and I could take a capsule, we would take a couple of shots of good Kentucky bourbon, go fishing and forget about all this bullshit that doesn't mean anything whatsoever.(y)

i will take a pass on the bourbon Bro as I have an aversion specifically to whiskey and alcohol in general

i am allergic to them……every time I get around alcohol I break out in handcuffs

actually migraines

i might sneek a small margarita in there though 🙏🍺🙏

and I am done proving anything to anyone , if they happen to learn something from me then they are lucky , I am through explaining my life’s beliefs on anyone , I feel like an unpaid teacher whom no one could give a rats arse what I do and dont believe….

no hate here Amigo , good good vibrations talkin’ bout excitations is what makes the world go round

but yeah , I got a bag of psychedelic goodies and in the freezer that will expand a humans mind to many other dimensions and beyond , like some STP and dmt and blotter lsd-25….all that schitt is rocket fuel for the mind and spirit

IMG_8111.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It ain't the meat, it's the motion. And the tongue, and the fingers, and whatever else, goes anywhere else, that anybody likes. :ROFLMAO:
Of course - all that goes without saying - since it is basic common sense - we were discussing length - if my pharmaceutically addled memory serves me right - < drops another diacodiene>

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran