What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

raised in So.California in the 60’s we hit the beaches a lot but I was to poor to buy a board , what little money I had went to $10 dollar lids and $2 dollar tabs of lsd-25

My grandparents down in Miami were going to buy me a surfboard... until they found out it was a hundred bucks!!!! 💸
watching surfers is a form of meditation for me…I feel peace when I watch these surf videos..
I was short, stocky, and played football in high school, so I didn't exactly have the surfer bod to maneuver a surfboard.😂 Always loved hanging with 'em though. When I kept one of them from getting his ass kicked from a rival group, they accepted the southern drawled Kentucky boy into their group.
the bikinis help me keep a healthy libido
Nothing like seeing 'em catch a beautiful wave and ride it... especially while looking at those beautiful butts.:cool:

jokerman

Premium user
A retired Italian wine maker went to the village church to make his confession for the first time in many decades. When the priest slid open the panel in the confessional, the man said, "Father, during World War II, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the enemy. I hid her in my attic." The priest replied, "That was a wonderful thing you did, my son! You have no need to confess it." "It's worse than that, Father," he continued. "She quickly started to repay me with sexual favors." "People in wartime sometimes act in ways they wouldn't under normal conditions. If you are truly sorry for your actions, you are forgiven." "Thank you, Father. That's a great load off my mind. May I ask a question?" "What, my son?" "She is pretty old now, should I tell her the war is over?"

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240417_085441_0.jpg

Gonna be a tough walk if the snow keeps up!

Unca Walt

420club
you would be proud of me , came home with an empty truck

but I did try and recruit some potential coffee shoppe girls , they were not impressed with my speech , especially when I told them my nickname was big for a reason…

View attachment 18989116
I'm tryna figger out the model of that airplane... and the blondie's hiney keeps interfering with my concentration.

BubbasPlace

absolutely My SIL could smoke 4 cigs a day.
I would still smoke if i could just do that
I find that folks who quit smoking fall into two camps. The first camp is the one my dad was in. Every time someone lit up, he would say that he had to get out of here, having nicotine fit. I fell in the other camp, once quit, cig smoke was disgusting and can't figure what I was 🤔 thinking.

BubbasPlace

Cigarettes on L.I at the indian res sell for $102 a name brand carton.
they also sell weed ,rosin.pens .edables and did i say weed in all flavors and levels cheap gas too
I don't know if this is still the case, but in Kentucky they had no tax back in the day so we're about half the going price....which was only half a buck normal price. Signs at the border leaving into Illinois about the perils and punishment for smuggling them.