What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Beautiful out at the lake today. Nice walk. Now back to work. Gotta do some clean up work in the veg room. I have to cut them back about once every 10 days or so.

About time to start thinking about cutting the grass. The outside work will double my work load. Spring clean up is here for another year.

Damn Boo, I hope this Doctor helps more than what you have been dealing with.

SubGirl

420club
Ribeyes normally run 11 per lb
Porterhouse round 9
From our local meat packing place
IMG_2569.jpeg

kevinn

Another typical day in the trenches over here. I won’t go into details but I’m not feeling real well but I do get to see the doctor at 3 o’clock this afternoon. I’m sure he’s gonna want to get a prescription for a CT scan to get a better look at what’s going on. I’ve done quite a bit of research and it seems like if what I believe the problem is exists, they have to crack my belly open for the fifth time. Oh, the pains of getting old, especially after you’ve been ridden hard and put up wet
Some times it is better not to research things. I have to have my nose operated on to remove polyps. Looked at a you tube video of it. Big mistake !!!!!!!!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Some times it is better not to research things. I have to have my nose operated on to remove polyps. Looked at a you tube video of it. Big mistake !!!!!!!!
I have had the same operation twice. My ENT said I was like an annuity. They would come back over and over again......NOPE. I irrigate my nose and use a steroid spray weekly. No polyps or operations in over 30 years.

SubGirl

420club
That looks divine!😍, much respect.

I absolutely love the stuff!

We have an amazing Muslim bakery in our mountain village and my wife often comes with 6 squares (and for free. Shhh!)

Good Baklava is good Baklava! 😍 wow; will you eat the whole try? 😂
No, I make it every year about this time and send it to friends and family. This year 3 pans. We usually get the edges and ugly pieces around here. 😊