What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
sometimes I do , sometimes I don’t

I do believe that one can remove up to 20% of the big fan leaves and it will not have a negative effect on photosynthesis

otherwise , outdoors it is a real chore so I usually just leave it up to the chickens , they take care of the lower fan leaves

View attachment 18979434 View attachment 18979435 View attachment 18979436 View attachment 18979437 View attachment 18979438 View attachment 18979439
I get it - first you enslave the chicken as a low trimmer - then she ends up on your table roasted and stuffed with Paxo sage and onion stuffing mix 😋

Drifting13

Too soon to tell. This series of shots is 3 over a period of a month. And should last 6 months before it will need to be repeated. Believe me you have to be miserable to put up with this kind of abuse. I am.

But, anything to spend a few more years getting to do the things I love. Growing pot, chatting with you folks and giving fish tooth aches.

View attachment 18979155
Tight lines to you!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
buff orpington?

yes Sir!…gentle natured , except the roosters mean sumbitches , .dual purpose birds , eggs and meat , but I have not ate any of our chickens..they are all pets

rino the Killer

IMG_1789.jpeg

Henny Penny
IMG_6783.jpeg

Mr. Peepers

IMG_6782.jpeg

me and Roo Ray hanging out

IMG_6781.jpeg

IMG_2652.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You forgot about all the thc eggs she provides in the process.

cbd organic eggs are about $20 a doz if ya can find them

an added bonus to having chickens is that one chicken drops about 1/4 of poop a day..

we started with 27 birds and they have provided us with pounds and pounds of chicken ferts…

not to mention the grasshoppers and bugs they keep out of the garden…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
what I have been dealing with since Sunday when a line sprung a leak , 18” inches of crawl space to work in , working on my back…

i haven’t had an under the house plumbing job since around 1977 and that one was a biotch

this one ranks up there , especially when I had to crimp a few of those fittings with the huge crimping tool…

no slacking allowed for this septuagenarian!…

IMG_2024-03-27-103408.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
cbd organic eggs are about $20 a doz if ya can find them

an added bonus to having chickens is that one chicken drops about 1/4 of poop a day..

we started with 27 birds and they have provided us with pounds and pounds of chicken ferts…

not to mention the grasshoppers and bugs they keep out of the garden…
When I lived on Palawan on the Sulu Sea side - was surrounded by people that kept chickens -

🐔 - Governor Reyes had a big spread very close to my 6 hectares - and he had hundreds of Cockerell's staked out - with little individual sun/rain shelters and feeders - all being tended to by a gang of Philippino trainers and attendants - who would get the huge population of male chickens to exercise getting ready for their next fight - they would also inject and feed them with steroids - to increase muscle mass - these were fighting cocks -

OleReynard

yep yep…

since it is 50 mile round trip to ace hardware I tried to use what I had

but yeah , the shark bites are the cats arse but the crimp on are a helluva lot cheaper..

just on shark bite transition fitting was $19.95 !!..😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
I know they're costly, I used to remodel quite a few baths and kitchens.
You don't have like a menards, Lowes, HD or something else other than Ace, that's expensive shit.