What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hmm, that may be although I can only speak to the rules in my state which is 2 plants in any stage of growth which means if I follow the law and want to get the best yield possible I have to grow one full sized plant (6-9 feet tall). Now that's based on keeping the other one as a Mother so I can get the next crop going as quick as possible. Now if I didn't worry about that then I could grow 2 plants full size for maximum yield but then I'll have a significant down time as I get two more going from seed and sexed and properly vegged for doing a full sized plant.

Now they did make some changes to the law because in the beginning before anything took effect they were saying only 2 plants with a combined yield of no more then half a pound, which is insane because if you know what you're doing when growing a full sized plant one plant could potentially exceed that weight limit. Also they were originally saying you could only grow indoor but they since expanded that to also growing outdoor but only on your property or the property of someone else who gave you their permission. Again though that weight limit would be insane because and outdoor plant ground well can yield more then an indoor one. So now they have it to where there is no weight limit on what you grow with your two plants but you can only have on your person 1.5 ounces above that then fines are imposed depending on just how much over the limit.

The outdoor growing doesn't interest me though because it would just invite theft and or mutilation by cats, unless I kept really tight security Of course there is also other worries that go with outdoors such as pests, disease and unwanted pollination. I would much rather grow indoors and now that it's legal I don't have to worry so much about odor control.
Idiots are in control

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Yes but I didn't start that or even calling it Bubba.
I actually got it sent back to me from cali in 07 from a guy on pg who was calling it pre98 bubba and I just went with it since then.
Talk about a surprise.
😆
My last boy Jo was a fighter(not by training, he just loved to fight). I spent a couple thousand bucks getting other people’s dogs fixed up because he would be fine one minute and young Mike Tyson the next so I am ready for a peacenik pup. One fight Jo had(he was undefeated😂), I stupidly tried to pry his jaws off of a big pit he was thrashing and he had another quarter inch of bite to go. Sliced my fingers clear to the bone. He immediately recognized what he had done and released my fingers and the other dog. He wouldn’t look me in the eye for a couple of days. I was angry with him but more at myself though it was a reflex that did it to me. Jo was great with people, not do much with dogs. I had never had a hostile dog before. I attribute it to bringing him to ‘doggy daycare’. He loved going at first but after a certain point would only go in begrudgingly. I spoke to the owner about it and she told me they had been putting him straight into a crate when he got there because he was humping other dogs. I read her the riot act telling her I brought him there to play and should have been informed that he was not getting what I was paying for. Never again.
Fuck doggie daycare,dogparks and about 95% of the entire pet industry ime.
😣
Most all of my dogs have been game bred terriers or American bulldogs and it was pretty rare to get more than a bonded pair male,female in a group without a roll or two.
All my dogs now get along with all the domestic animals and each other which is definitely nice.
😆
Tal

Talk about node spacing, how'd you keep that so short, wow.
That thing is doing it all itself.........Bubba ate the runt plant.
It was a mercy kill really so couldn't get mad about it.
😆
I have become quite interested in this plant and look forward to seeing what it becomes.
Thanks again for the seeds well worth it just to see this one.
😍

oldmaninbc

It has been about 25 years since I drank more than two drinks and haven't had a hangover since then.

Interestingly, when I was in my late twenties, after about a year studying Kundalini Yoga and being a vegetarian, with no alcohol, cannabis, or drug forms of any kind. I tasted one sip of Australian red wine and the next morning could feel a subtle hangover headache.
Because of chronic pain I practice relaxation exercises and meditation. The meditation helps me to recognize when my body starts to experience pain. Awareness
I wonder if the yoga training was like a catalyst for awareness. The reason you experienced the subtle effects of a sip of alcohol.

jokerman

Premium user
I
Because of chronic pain I practice relaxation exercises and meditation. The meditation helps me to recognize when my body starts to experience pain. Awareness
I wonder if the yoga training was like a catalyst for awareness. The reason you experienced the subtle effects of a sip of alcohol.
I watched three yoga channels every week for 5 years

OleReynard

Yes but I didn't start that or even calling it Bubba.
I actually got it sent back to me from cali in 07 from a guy on pg who was calling it pre98 bubba and I just went with it since then.
Talk about a surprise.
😆

Fuck doggie daycare,dogparks and about 95% of the entire pet industry ime.
😣
Most all of my dogs have been game bred terriers or American bulldogs and it was pretty rare to get more than a bonded pair male,female in a group without a roll or two.
All my dogs now get along with all the domestic animals and each other which is definitely nice.
😆

That thing is doing it all itself.........Bubba ate the runt plant.
It was a mercy kill really so couldn't get mad about it.
😆
I have become quite interested in this plant and look forward to seeing what it becomes.
Thanks again for the seeds well worth it just to see this one.
😍
It looks to have the big sur look but shorter

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
These two are like a couple kids........he's touching me!
IMG_20240507_165858_6.jpg

😆
Then Lucky is all wasn't me I is a angel.
😂
IMG_20240507_165904_7.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Most people practice Hatha Yoga Asanas, which are stretches and other exercises. Kundalini Yoga is the yoga of awareness, where you practice both asanas and kriyas in an effort to maximize awareness and unleash the Kundalini.

I experienced a number though provoking things while studying it under a Kundalini master, while also studying comparative religions, trying to find my creator in my late twenties.

I stopped my morning Kundalini asanas and kriyas after eating meat on a white-water boating trip with common commissary unequipped to feed a vegetarian. I was unwilling to start over with the cleansing ritual again, and other studies had led me to believe that life was meant to be lived with more gusto.

oldfogey8

I have had 2 American Bulldogs. Jo was my most recent and I still miss him. Before Jo I had Jack who was the best dog I have had. 140 lbs of friendly. I could walk him thru a crowd of people off-leash and he would stay by my side. He had a pelvic osteosarcoma that they could not operate on. The pain meds made him just want to sleep then stopped working. He started to howl in pain and though it ripped my heart out, I had to take him in an have him euthanized. We pulled the plug on my dad years ago and though it was hard to do, having Jack euthanized was much more emotionally draining.
This was Jack
IMG_1895.jpeg

This was Jo
IMG_0105.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
I drink on occasion. I love cold beer and wings also car bombs on date night (or actually date day…) with beer chaser. I’ll drink a bourbon now and then but am not in the mood unless there Is someone to drink with. I do like a Tito’s and just about anything but I never drink till I’m wasted, my body can’t hang with alcohol anymore that’s why I don’t do it often… but I smoke reefer everyday…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I have had 2 American Bulldogs. Jo was my most recent and I still miss him. Before Jo I had Jack who was the best dog I have had. 140 lbs of friendly. I could walk him thru a crowd of people off-leash and he would stay by my side. He had a pelvic osteosarcoma that they could not operate on. The pain meds made him just want to sleep then stopped working. He started to howl in pain and though it ripped my heart out, I had to take him in an have him euthanized. We pulled the plug on my dad years ago and though it was hard to do, having Jack euthanized was much more emotionally draining.
This was Jack
View attachment 18999036

This was Jo View attachment 18999037
Excellent looking dogs!
I really love that breed and its a shame what the kennel clubs and success have done to it.
😣
we won the Purple Ribbon Grand Champion with that corn , Bloody Butcher…at our county fair…🏄🏼‍♂️
Yeah the corns ok I guess.
😆

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
This was Jack
View attachment 18999036

This was Jo View attachment 18999037
If I may be so bold, that is Jack because he lives in your heart and always will. Every time a dog passes they take a little bit from me, but they leave more than they take…

oldmaninbc

Most people practice Hatha Yoga Asanas, which are stretches and other exercises. Kundalini Yoga is the yoga of awareness, where you practice both asanas and kriyas in an effort to maximize awareness and unleash the Kundalini.

I experienced a number though provoking things while studying it under a Kundalini master, while also studying comparative religions, trying to find my creator in my late twenties.

I stopped my morning Kundalini asanas and kriyas after eating meat on a white-water boating trip with common commissary unequipped to feed a vegetarian. I was unwilling to start over with the cleansing ritual again, and other studies had led me to believe that life was meant to be lived with more gusto.
Thank you for your reply and a glimpse into your personal journey through life.

I have only attended yoga classes for exercise and enjoyed the sense of well being after a session. My sons wife has spent time at an ashram in India. I have not been drawn into yoga in that regard. She has advised me to consider restorative yoga to help with my aging body.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you for your reply and a glimpse into your personal journey through life.

I have only attended yoga classes for exercise and enjoyed the sense of well being after a session. My sons wife has spent time at an ashram in India. I have not been drawn into yoga in that regard. She has advised me to consider restorative yoga to help with my aging body.
You're welcome! I still do some yoga asanas like the plow to relieve my back and neck pains. For meditation I drifted away from the Transcendental Meditation using a mantra, to a Zen breathing meditation.