What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
i dont get this vape shit but maybe im just an old fart
but what is in the liquid you are smoking? and is it toxic long term
/there is no real science on this shit but i dont want a popcorn lung thats for sure
i just know you could see a pack of kids and they smelled like a bakery!
/freaking cookie flavored vapes? cakes and shuff like that?!

but its all a part of taking away your rights, wtf do i care if you smoke menthol cigarettes or some e liquid that smells like perfume
thats your health not mine
I've not done much research on it but from what I've read, the danger of popcorn lung comes just from the artificial flavoring. As far as the other ingredients I can't remember what they are but I think they are relatively harmless. By the way, I don't know if this is true or just rumor but I remember hearing once that they started calling it popcorn lung because the flavoring is virtually the same as the artificial butter flavoring used on movie theater popcorn.

Unca Walt

420club
I have 25 magazines loaded, and I have my guns placed in strategic areas around my house. I will not tolerate someone coming down my driveway and getting in my face… The older I get the less patience I have for the stupid people that are telling us how to run our lives. I’ve lived a great life, but I don’t have a problem putting it on the line for my own freedom. I’ve got enough wrong with me right now or it wouldn’t make a whole Lotta difference.
Lissen to this guy --- He's quoting me, it seems like.

oldfogey8

i dont get this vape shit but maybe im just an old fart
but what is in the liquid you are smoking? and is it toxic long term
/there is no real science on this shit but i dont want a popcorn lung thats for sure
i just know you could see a pack of kids and they smelled like a bakery!
/freaking cookie flavored vapes? cakes and shuff like that?!

but its all a part of taking away your rights, wtf do i care if you smoke menthol cigarettes or some e liquid that smells like perfume
thats your health not mine
I have a dry herb vape unit. Grind up a bud and put it in the chamber and you are good to go. When I smoked cigs, I did like my menthol though…😁

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly clear, with rain in the afternoon predicted, starting at 42F and predicted to reach 62F.

Off to the gym this morning and then working on an article and testing the CBD/CBG gummies.

Here is an interesting statistic regarding death in the US:

deaths by cause.jpg

oldfogey8

He is kicking my ass already I am hoping he gets a little lazier as he ages.
😆
I have lost 12 pounds since we got him just walking around.
One of the many benefits of puppy love.
I am with you on that. I take Zig on 4-6 walks a day now. He is like a tightly wound spring and when I let him off leash, boom! Haven’t weighed myself since I got the boy but I know my hips and shoulders are feeling the extra exercise.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good morning , another day of battling the powers of darkness , Truth shall prevail and Righteousness will reign as we overcome the evildoer's

that takes strength and English muffins with Amish apple butter are like Popeyes spinach

happy Fried-Day , give ‘em hell

RPH

My sons birthday today(34), asked him what he wanted to do today? He replied "the beach".
So were going to drive to Sebastion inlet and cook hambugers and hotdogs for his birthday on the beach!
It does'nt get much better than that...but first coffee and a joint (daily ritual).
Happy Fried-day back at y'all !!!