What's new

The New BOG Show

I think Grey Skull got some seeds from a friend that got them from BOG at a summer festival.

So, I think BOG did the breeding but GS did the promoting.

I could be wrong though. Saw GS talkin' about it in another thread. Hopefully, he'll just chime in himself.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
somebody say Lifesaver? This plant has been clone to clone for 6+years never a momma

not too shabby

picture.php

Go BOG

peace
jip

itisme

Veteran
I recently order from BCBUDDEPOT. I order you SOUR BUBBLE BX3 and SUPER SWEET CINDY. They sent me my packs and most of the seeds got crushed. They resent them taking nearly 2 months but I have Super Sweet Cindy POPING NOW!

Can I trust the stock?

SweetBOG

I recently order from BCBUDDEPOT. I order you SOUR BUBBLE BX3 and SUPER SWEET CINDY. They sent me my packs and most of the seeds got crushed. They resent them taking nearly 2 months but I have Super Sweet Cindy POPING NOW!

Can I trust the stock?

I, too, want to know if bc bd's BOG gear is legit?

Mr. Burgundy

I purchased some SSC from BCBD a while back Has anyone else had SSC girls that were really sensitive to heat?..I shopped on the other side of the border only cause I missed the window on SBOO way back in the OG days...*sigh* I digress...But I have picked up Bogbubble from Harborside-loved it. I am currently drying my first BMR girl, and I also have Grape Punch, and I plan on running GP for a long time..I have SB going now in flower,and I can't wait.

Love the genetics, THANK YOU!

Stay Classy BOG!

BOG,

So great to see you back on for a quick post here. Been a follower for almost ten years now. Crazy its been that long but it has. Hope all is well and great to see the legend back. I will leave you a beautiful Sour Bubble pic. Thanks for your fine work.

6166Sour_Bubble_2_Macro.jpg

ridgedogs

Burgandy, did you get the Grape Punch clone from Harborside. I picked two up there but am still in the process of mothering and cloning. I was curious if mine were any good.

LIVEtbluekushTv

well well well, your back LOL, still have all the genes you gave me to carry on when things went bad back then , So all the posers and they have flamed me off here , I even sold them the your/our seed back with a new name attached to stay private like you asked and they bad mouthed me then too ! same old same old. Because it was not BOG LOL they said it was failure,
Hummm I have a big joke here,
just wanted to prove something about the greed & bull in this buizz ! Lifesaver became after a rework with cindy 99 ( real grimm stock) thrown in again to stable the phenos and flower time shortened to 42 days, became Tahoe Blue, Sour Bubble BX1 became/renamed to Sweet Heaven & then crossed with a laos plant of mine to became Sweet & Sour Heaven and so on ! about 24 new strains !!!
and all the pures ???, r in place, bluemoon rocks, your boys - grape ape, sours 1,2,3 and lifesaver, ( * bye the way the bx1 is the best to breed with for pure or hybreds)
just like you were thinking back then and telling me , yep the best for breeding & it is kept intact & Pure, and fresh stock produced every year since the day bOg stopped, never here my friend, Kept it going on in the underground while the posers passed around fakes and f2's ect
LEO & the greedy pansies do-gooders ??? Never will win !!!

On a better note BOG,
all genes have been reproduced to stay pure and safe till the campaign starts again like u asked back then, bOg then check this out ! this guy Grindhouse here whew the badmouthing from him & a zoolander jezzz & let's not forget Brad from Hemp Depot the old seed clearing house, such a poser & so immature ! Tried to tell them but just called me a liar, that this did not come from you LOL still have the og letter you sent me back in 99 , And bOg, in the clubs that used to be mine ?, The storys like I told you before in 99 , sum people can make up the best stories LOL,

Well like you I have dropped out too for a time, just had too, snitches you know, but coming back ! much better off these daze's !
and all these would-bes that ran away and left us with the bag,
well we still rock Bog, many good things have happened w/ ur pheno of the bubblegum, since then very kewl things, See you at Harmony, Cant wait to smoke you into a kewl chill brother & give you all kinds of new sour stuff I did w/ mine & your/ours stuff from back then. We now have xlnt crosses and back crosses that r too kewl.
IMO the BEST cannabis meds around, hands down. sweet and sour have become famous it has gotton the name green crack LOL i didnt do it I named it Saweet & Sour Heaven LOL
I do a show live now online w/ my genes and your genes and ours, I do demos like i used to do here but live, "Making Honey Oil LIke A Pro" did me right ;-) I have over a 100,000 + stoner viewers a day !
Keeping the legend alive !!! ;-)))

WB, glad too see you made it and r safe, that was a scary time, mang you have made my day to see this thread today, the only reason I signed up here !!!
YOU MANG !!!
and send you sum love to you and yours !
Peace
Tahoe BlueKuϟh

Last edited:

Mr. Burgundy

I guess I should have replied here for others wanting to know if HS carries the GP. My bad.

Yes, I did get my two cuts from HS.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
awseume to see bog releasing new genetics
all of your strains are truly outstanding to say the least
man that sourbubble pic is mouthwatering funnkynuggets :canabis::canabis:

itisme

Veteran
IS BC BUD DEPOT your outleft for your current GENES BOG??? I would love to hear from you.

MR. BURGUNDY, Did you get the real thing?

RoadKillFunk

well well well, your back LOL, still have all the genes you gave me to carry on when things went bad back then , So all the posers and they have flamed me off here , I even sold them the your/our seed back with a new name attached to stay private like you asked and they bad mouthed me then too ! same old same old. Because it was not BOG LOL they said it was failure,
Hummm I have a big joke here,
just wanted to prove something about the greed & bull in this buizz ! Lifesaver became after a rework with cindy 99 ( real grimm stock) thrown in again to stable the phenos and flower time shortened to 42 days, became Tahoe Blue, Sour Bubble BX1 became/renamed to Sweet Heaven & then crossed with a laos plant of mine to became Sweet & Sour Heaven and so on ! about 24 new strains !!!
and all the pures ???, r in place, bluemoon rocks, your boys - grape ape, sours 1,2,3 and lifesaver, ( * bye the way the bx1 is the best to breed with for pure or hybreds)
just like you were thinking back then and telling me , yep the best for breeding & it is kept intact & Pure, and fresh stock produced every year since the day bOg stopped, never here my friend, Kept it going on in the underground while the posers passed around fakes and f2's ect
LEO & the greedy pansies do-gooders ??? Never will win !!!

On a better note BOG,
all genes have been reproduced to stay pure and safe till the campaign starts again like u asked back then, bOg then check this out ! this guy Grindhouse here whew the badmouthing from him & a zoolander jezzz & let's not forget Brad from Hemp Depot the old seed clearing house, such a poser & so immature ! Tried to tell them but just called me a liar, that this did not come from you LOL still have the og letter you sent me back in 99 , And bOg, in the clubs that used to be mine ?, The storys like I told you before in 99 , sum people can make up the best stories LOL,

Well like you I have dropped out too for a time, just had too, snitches you know, but coming back ! much better off these daze's !
and all these would-bes that ran away and left us with the bag,
well we still rock Bog, many good things have happened w/ ur pheno of the bubblegum, since then very kewl things, See you at Harmony, Cant wait to smoke you into a kewl chill brother & give you all kinds of new sour stuff I did w/ mine & your/ours stuff from back then. We now have xlnt crosses and back crosses that r too kewl.
IMO the BEST cannabis meds around, hands down. sweet and sour have become famous it has gotton the name green crack LOL i didnt do it I named it Saweet & Sour Heaven LOL
I do a show live now online w/ my genes and your genes and ours, I do demos like i used to do here but live, "Making Honey Oil LIke A Pro" did me right ;-) I have over a 100,000 + stoner viewers a day !
Keeping the legend alive !!! ;-)))

WB, glad too see you made it and r safe, that was a scary time, mang you have made my day to see this thread today, the only reason I signed up here !!!
YOU MANG !!!
and send you sum love to you and yours !
Peace
Tahoe BlueKuϟh

MasterThai I kept up with your seed selling endeavor closely because I was interested in your SweetHeaven. Your story back then was that you went to Amsterdam, and bought a bunch of M-21 Victor Baarns seeds from SSSC. Then continued the line pure ever since. You even hinted that BOG used it to breed his SourBubble. The pictures of the plants you showed were quite nice, and I really wanted the strain for breeding purposes. Someone even did a grow report for the strain on this site, and it sounded great. Was your story just some made up lie? I hate to think it is, but that is what it sounds like. People breed with BOGS strains all the time, and give him credit. I hope you just made a type-o because I would still love to have this strain. If it is not a type-o why make up such an eloborate lie, and use it on your own customers? Sorry for Hijacking BOG, but I have been wondering what the deal was with sweetheaven for a good while now.

RKF

Last edited:

ridgedogs

Here's a picture of my Grape Punch clone from Harborside. Looks pretty different from my seed started Bogs but maybe it's just because it's a clone.

Dr.NO

Welcome back BOG! Your posts taught me how to grow first on OG the here at IC! I was just flipping through channels and saw a news report on medical marijuana in Cali and there was a grower showing his plants one of which happened to be Lifesaver! The guy even said these are BOG's genetics! BOG infultrating mainstream media who would have thought!

K

Karma Genetics

super to have you back. Good to see you up posting here again.

You are a great grower and person. Yeah BOG is back.

itisme

Veteran
Man I wish I could find out if BCBUDDEOPOT is a TRUE carrier of his GENETICS. Does ANYBODY KNOW? Did anybody order any and grow them out yet??? Please somebody help me.

Latest posts

Latest posts